~TwentyTwo~

DYO'S POV

It's March already! Few weeks from now, it's my graduation and our first anniversary!!! 

But these past few days, Jongin and I are so busy that we don't have the time to see each other and have a date. When we have time to date, sometimes, Jongin's temper is out of control.-Like, it's really bothering me and I'm worried coz he seems to have a problem but he won't say it to me.

Chanyeol said that maybe he's just stressed because of academic works. Sometimes, when he's so stress, he's telling Baek to not see him because he's afraid that they'll just have a fight. I can't blame them now, Engineering course is hard as fuck!

I do hope that's the reason. I can't get out of my mind the word doubt. I mean, we're okay last month, everything was smooth sailing not until these past few weeks. When we see each other, he can't look at me the way he was looking at me before. He's always irritable and PMs-ing and it makes me concious and worried about him.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Baek put his arm around me. "Cheer up Dyo! You should trust him. He loves you." I just smiled half-heartedly. Yes, Jongin loves me...only me.

-----

I'm making a video presentation for our section. It's for our graduation ceremony. I'm also looking for an intermission number because Baek and I will be performing on that day.

I decided to take a break so I open my fb account. But I log it out when I saw that there's no message coming from Jongin. Aigooo~ I'm missing him already! 

I was shocked to find a messageg at my Gmail. I haven't checked it for a week.

"AAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG! OMG!!!" I screamed like a girly gay but I didn't care!

My door suddenly opened with a bang. "Kyungsoo! Son! What happened?!" I hug her tight, lift her up and spin around the room.

"Mom! I got it! I passed the exam! Oh mom I got it!" I put her down and kiss her on the cheeks.

"Where? You passed what Kyungsoo?" She's still shock and confused on what is happening right now.

"Mom! Scholarship in MICAH! I passed the interview to go abroad! I can now study Advance Patesserie there! Mom! Isn't great?!" Her reaction is twice as wilder than mine...oh genes! 

My mom decided to celebrate by ordering my favorites: pizza, lasagna and some ice cream!!

------

NEXT DAY

I told BaekYeol about my scholarship and they were happy and excited about it. My original plan is to tell Jongin first but yeah...can't find him.

"By the way, did you told Jongin about this?" Yeol asked while sipping his softdrink.

I shook my head."I'm planning to tell him on our anniversary." And I smiled. Yeah, I'll tell him and I hope he'll be proud of me. 

I saw Baek's expression. "What's wrong Baek?"

He's hesitating at first but then he held my hand. "Dyo, I don't mean to be rude or what but what about him? Jongin? Have you ever thought about how would he react about this news? Are you guys ready for LDR? Is it okay for you to leave him here and pursue your dream?"

Then reality hits me. I was so overwhelmed by the fact that I'll be able to chase my dream that I never really thought about Jongin- About our relaionahip. Us

He hug me tight. "Don't worry, I knew Jongin loves and understands you. Have faith Dyo..." He gave me a re-assuring smile and I smiled bitterly.

All throughout the day, I never saw Jongin. He txted me when second period came and told me he's busy so he won't be able to take me home. I replied that it's okay and I understand him...even though it hurts. I miss him so badly.

As I stare at my ceiling, thoughts are running wild. What about him? What about me? What about us?

Is it okay for me to leave him here? Can I really take the consequences of not having him by my side? Can I ?