~Five~

DYO'S POV

Few days ago, the University held the intrams and now, it's exam week! Sigh! When will I get my time to relax?

Our discussion was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hmmm...mam excuse me." A male voice said but I can't see his face.

"Yes? Is there a problem?" And Ms. Azur got out of the door to speak with the guy.

Few minutes later, Ms. Azur came in again. "Okay class, listen to Mr. Kim. He will announce something." And signaled him to come inside the room.

I'm frozen on my seat while watching him speak infront. It can't be! T-the guy who hugged me at the backstage!! It's him! I'm sure of it!

Baekhyun and I looked at each other. I'm trying my best to hide myself from him. It's too awkward when he sees me here!

"Good morning. I'm Kim Jong In, president of the dance department. Both of the dance and music department are required to join the retreat on Feb 24-27. The retreat will be held in Tagaytay. For details, kindly ask your coaches after your class. Thank you and have a nice day." He bowed down and was leaving when he saw me. SHIT!

Our eyes met and we're both frozen in our positions. I can feel the electricity running down through my body. I don't know how to react.

"Mr. Kim are you alright?" He nodded and quickly got out of the room.

Whew! Thank you Mam! I sighed and looked at Baek to find him smirking.

What is happening to me??!

-----

CAFETERIA

"Finally! We'll be excused for three days after the exam! Yes! I can finally relax!" He said.

I looked at him. "R-really? Why?"

"Dyo?? Are you serious? Ugh! What's happening to you? Huh? Are you deaf when he announced it?" He said- Disappointed.

I just kept my poker face on. "Tss! You became like that since you met him. Gosh! I can't believe he has that impact on you!" He's teasing me! Argh! I can feel my cheeks blushed.

"What happened?" Yeol asked.

"Do you remember his admirer? The one who hugged him at the backstage? Turns out, he's the president of the dance department. He came in to our room and announced something about our retreat."

"Who?" Yeol asked, still confused.

"The one who said 'It's true..it really is you!' " And he re-enacts the cupping of cheeks and hugging. I blushed even more! Argh! I really hate my bestfriend!

"But seriously Dyo, I think he's got a thing for you!.." He sighed. "I'm so excited for our retreat! But I'll miss you myloves..." And Chanyeol hug him.

"Just be careful alright? I'll call you everyday." Yeol then kisses Baek on the lips. Oh god!

"You know what? You're gross!" I glared at them. "Tch! You're just envy of us! Go find someone who can kiss you!" Baek retorted.

"But Dyo..why're you still single? It's been two years since the last relationship..." Yeol seriously asked me.

I just shrugged. "Maybe because there are things that are better off when I'm alone. I'm gonna go now, excuse me..." I stood up and walked away from them. Baek called me but I didn't bother to turn around and look at them. I wanted to be alone, and no one can stop me.

I'm here at the rooftop- My safe haven. This is the place where I let out the beast in me. No one knew the real me...the miserable side of me. I don't want others to know how I feel- how devastated I am. Yeah, you could say that I'm a sadist. But I'm just cautious with the people around me.

I let out a scream and let the tears stream down my face. I let go all the emotions inside of me.

"Why? Why can't I forget you? Don't you know how hard it is for me when you left me? Don't you know how miserable I've become since you pushed me away? Why? Whhhhhyyy?!!!!! I dont know what to do!! Please help me...h-help me" I let myself in this kind of state. I feel really hopeless. But still, I'm hoping that I can forget about him.

I cried and cried. I rest my body on the wall and rest my head on my shoulders and knees until I dozed off.

I slowly opened my eyes. Shit! I overslept! I saw a bottled water and a handkerchief on my right side. I grab the bottle and saw a letter. I read it...

'Stay hydrated. Someone will help you, just be strong.'

Asdgghjkl???!!! PACKING TAPE!!! T-that means...someoneheard me? Someone knew my secret??!! Aigooo!! How could I let myself be careless??

Damn! I should've just cried in the cr or outside the school or in the field or....ARGH!!!! IT CAN'T BE!

NOW I'LL BE A LAUGHING STOCK IN SCHOOL FOR SURE!