1 Year <3

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

I first created this story while my professor in Psychology was discussing. I took out my pen and scribbled down at the back of my notebook. The plot. The setting.

Lunch break came and my group sat down at one large table, bought some food while I brought out my notebook and started clearing up my mind to jot down some more details. When I'm satisfied with how the plot would look like, I fished out my tablet phone.

I started typing up the first chapter, unsure of what would be the result. I ended up with my tagline but I wasn't ready to publish it, afraid of being criticize about my work. So I postponed it and decided to type the drafts per chapter until I'm close to finishing it.

Finally! I completed it. I'm so damn proud of myself...but I'm still having second thoughts on publishing this so I ended up starting my other story until I somewhat...forgot that this was supposed to be a published book here on Wattpad. So I decided to publish it chapter after chapter with nothing but a little prayer on my mind. Hoping that it will have a good feedback.

I never expected (to tell you honestly) I never expected that it will be this great. Seriously! it never crossed my mind that many people would read this. Because of that, THANK YOU MY DEAR READERS! COMMENTORS! VOTERS! SILENT READERS! <3 <3 <3

This story has some of my life experiences so yeah..this KaiSoo story means so much too me. :)

One year has passed. wow. hahaha I'm lucky to have you guys! <3 Thank you for keeping up with me. Thank you for staying up for me. I'm a bit emotional now, overwhelmed by the journey I've been...wow...this is awesome. I'm alive. Still. Can you believe it? hahaha

I LOVE YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU MY DEAR! 

Let's go hand in hand for another year alright? *fly away kisses*

(No need to vote this note, I just want to share my joy with you and my appreciation towards all of you! <3 <3 )

XOXO

-Gclef_neves