~ThirtyEight~

DYO'S POV

It's been a week since BaekYeol left. I miss them already, but they promise me they'll come back soon for their wedding. Things are going out really well between me and Suho. He really fulfilled his promise that he'll have more time for me and our relationship.

And now I'm here, at his unit, baking and preparing him a dinner. Any minute now, he'll be here and it makes me giddy.TING! I heard the oven. I immediately walked into the kitchen to see the finish product. I hope he will like this...

I was busy cleaning the sink when arms snake around my waist and a hot breathe in my ears.

"Kyung...I love you." I smiled. I faced him and told him "Love you too." He kissed me on the forehead and lips. We both sat and enjoy the food.

"Hyung..." I was nervous and excited. I hope he would be too. "Hmm?"

"I have a good news!" He just look at me with a smile so I continue. "I was one of those who are pick to represent Marriott in the annual Marriott conference that will be held in the Philippines! Philippines Hyung! I'll be able to visit and see my mom!" There! I finally said it!

"Wow! Good for you!" And he stands up and exit the kitchen. Huh? I was confused at first but then he suddenly enters with a bottle of wine.

"I knew we needed to celebrate something..." He then pops the bottle cap and pour me some of the red wine.

"But Kyung, I'm sorry. I won't be able to accompany you." He frowned.

I took his hand and kissed it. "I completely understand." We both smiled and continue to enjoy the night...our night.

------

I woke up with a smlie as I felt him. His embrace. His warmth.

He kissed me on my forehead. "Good morning Kyung." And hug me...tight. I really hope this wouldn't end. Me and him, sharing a peaceful night together.

After the 'silent fight' between us. We've realized that we should both work together for us to stay together. It made me realized that I'll never be his top priority, but he said I'm his life, so it makes me his top zero priority...