~Eighteen~

DYO'S POV

Everyday, Jongin never fails to say that he loves me and I feel the sincerity of it. He's never giving me doubts about him or our relationship.

I'm so lucky because, of all the people, girl or gays, Jongin chose to be by my side. But sometimes, I can't help but to be jealous.

Like our first week, I don't want people to know about us 'cause I don't want them to criticize us or Jongin. But yeah, eventually, people around us started to accept it. They even have some fansclub for Jongin and I. Isn't abit pathetic? Haha but yeah it's cute...

Speaking of jealousy, there was this one time that Jongin became jealous. It was so damn cute that everytime I remember it, I would just laugh my heart out like a crazy person! 

FLASHBACK

I'm not used to this kind of set-up. I'm not used to recieve some messages coming someone...coming from him.

Eversince Kris left me, I shut down myself to everyone, even to my mom and Baek. That's why this thing that I'm feeling, the way Jongin makes me feel, it's all new to me.

We're walking to the cafeteria when suddenly Baek noticed some people gathered over something. What did you expect? He's a gossip gay.

"Baek!" I called him but he's already running towards them...yeah running.

He came back with a pissed-off face. He's mumbling something while dragging me out of that scene.

"Baek! Baekhyun!" I turned around and saw Jongin. He came running down and I smiled.

"Baek it's not what you think. Wrong...what you saw is wrong!" He nervously said.

"OHH puuuhhllease Kai. Stop it." Baek rolled his eyes at Kai. Okay? What is happening?