~ThirtyThree~ [R]

KAI'S POV

I'm here at the bar, staring at him. I don't know what happened to me. I just knew that I needed to follow him. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't. I still love him...I still love Dyo.

Earlier I saw him coming in to the restaurant with some guy. I felt a pang of pain but I'm trying my best to concentrate on what Luhan, Sehun's girlfriend, was saying. But I couldn't. I was so overwhelmed by the fact that he's here. After three long years! I finally saw him at last- But in somebody's arm...

I watched him as he takes another drink. It was shocking to know that it's his 5th shot. I never knew Dyo could do this. It's like he became a matured person or better yet...a new person. This isn't the Dyo that I used to know. He's so different...and drunk.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw a guy trying to snake his arm around Dyo. I growl silently while walking near to them. I want to punch this a**hole!

That's mine! He's mine!

"Back off asshole!" I shouted at him. He glanced at me then ignored me. He continues on trying to flirt with the drunken Dyo. This punk is trying to kiss Dyo! My Soo!

I clenched my fist and let out the beast in me. Punk's face hit the cold floor which got the attention of most of the people in here.

"THE FUCK?!!" He stands up. "The fuck are you?" And throw a punch at me but I luckily caught his hand then I pulled his collar and look into his eyes.

"Me? I'm the man who you don't want to mess with!" And I pushed him which caused him to fall hard on the the dance floor.

------

I looked at him then cupped his cheeks. How I miss his face...

"I missed you." I told him. But he's silently sleeping in my bed. Yep...my bed.

I don't know where he lives and I don't want to leave him into some hotel or whatsoever- I also want to be with him...