~Nineteen.One~

KAI'S POV

This is the first time that Dyo and I will celebrate Christmas together...and it makes me excited!

I'm here at the mall, with my mom. We'll be having a dinner with Dyo and his mom.

"Do you have a gift for Dyo?" I scratched the back of my neck. "I'm still having a hard time in choosing the gift for him. I don't know what he wants so..."

Mom chuckled. " Jongin, I'm sure that Dyo would be happy on whatever gift you'll give to him. It will be coming from you so I'm sure he'll appreciate it." Then she tap me on the shoulder. Mom's right, Dyo is simple. But I still want to give him a gift that he deserves. 

"Oh I know! Why not help me go pick some gift for your dad and then let's see if you could find some gift for your Dyo..." Hey! It's a great idea right? 

We already bought a gift for dad but I still can't find a gift for him. AISH! This is harder than I thought! There are so many good things but I don't feel that Dyo will like it. 

I was about to surrender when my eyes caught something on this particular store. "Gotcha!"

------

DYO'S POV

WAAAAHHHHH! My mind is full of thoughts! There's so many ideas in my head right now and it's killing me! Ugh! I don't know what to do anymore! 

"Baek! Huhuhuhu! What else???!!! What else does he wants? what he needs? Baek! I don't know what to get for Jongin! He's already rich!" And I slumped my head on the table.

"Do you really need to give what he wants? If I were you, I would give what I could...simple gift but with love."

He's right. I don't have enough money to buy fancy gifts for him. We're here at the bake shop. I applied for a part-time all-around position here. I needed money for our dates and Jongin's gift this coming christmas. I want to give a special gift for him. It's been always him who give gifts whenever we see each other and I feel that I'm being unfair to him. 

"Why not ask some money from your father's side?" I glared at him. Tch! I wish I could but we're not really in good terms right now.

When dad died, it was never been the same. Dad is a Psychologist and mom's a Surgeon. They were coming home from a medical mission when a truck hit their car and mommy survived. My grandma was so mad about it and she never talked to us since then.

"As if I could do that..." I rolled my eyes.

"Go ask your mom." Is he really serious?!

"Baek, the reason why I applied for this job is because of that reason! I don't want to ask for money from anyone, I want to be independent at some point...you get me Baek?"

"So here's the plan, since you don't want to ask for any help, and you don't want me to lend you some money, and you applied for this job eventhough you're rich too, let's budget your savings then let's choose a gift for him."

"Yeah! Great idea Baek!" And I gladly sip my Frappe.

"Dyo, you have a frappe on your lips..." And I pulled out my handkerchief and wipe the smudge on my lips.

Wait a minute...I remember something! This handkerchief! Someone gave me this thing! I remembered I was crying at the roof deck. Right! I know now! I know what I'll get for Jongin!

"Baek! I've got it! I know what to buy for Jongin!"