~ThirtySeven~

DYO'S POV

BaekYeol stayed at my condo- For I have a spare room...

Baek told me to talk to Hyung and fix what needs to be fix. I'm really confuse but I really love Hyung. I'm afraid of losing him...

I am now calling him before I get to work. On the second ring, he answered...

"Oh god Dyo! Are you okay?! Where have you been?! I've been worried sick about you!"  He sounded so concern yet gentle.

"Uhm I'm o-okay. Uhm...h-hyung listen...I'm really sorry, really really sor..." He cut me off. "Hey! Don't be. I'm the one who needs to be sorry for leaving you there and not having enough time for us- For you..." My smile widens. Shit My feels!! 

"I'm sorry Kyung for being an asshole to you. It's my fault. Will you give me another chance?" He's nervous, I can feel it through his voice.

I smiled. "Ofcourse." I can feel his happiness, our happiness. "Hey listen, I'll pick you up later. I'll finish all my work here okay? Gotta go! Love you! Thank you Kyung! Mwah!" I chuckled abit and hang up. Everyone greeted me as I enter the kitchen.

I'm happy to be back...and I've never been better. 

--------

KAI'S POV

"You did it again a-hole! Congratulations!" Sehun said- Note the sarcasm.

I told Sehun and Luhan what happened. I get a nag from Luhan and up until now, they're mad at me.

"Kai-shii! How could you?! I mean, how dare...don't you know...argh!!! Soooo wrong Kai! You're sooo wrong! I pity hyung..." Luhan said. This girl can really nag. It's annoying but it's true. It makes me feel guilty more...

I sigh. "I know Luhan, I know. I'm so messed up right now. I messed up the only chance to be with him. I know I can't change his mind anymore...it's the end of it!" I put up my hands on my face. This is stressful than I expected!

"I never said that you're too late!" Luhan gasped. Huh? But she just said awhile ago that...Ugh! Girls are too complicated sometimes...

I just ignored her statement and just enjoy this buble tea...

After awhile, she muttered something. "All I know is that you love him so much. I can't assure you that he'll love you again, but I know he still cares for you. Tell him what you really feel, just try Kai..." She then pat my head.

It got me thinking, it's worth a try but I can't trust myself on whether I'll be able to tell him what I really want to say. But still, I need to ask for his forgiveness.

And I hope that he'll forgive me. That would be enough for me...