~ThirtyOne~

DYO'S POV

"Happy Birthday Kyunggie!"

I made a wish and blew the candle. He kissed me on my forehead. Oh...he's so sweet! 

"Where do you want to go? Do you want something? I'll get it for you" He smiled at me, waiting for an answer.

"Here...with you." I just want to be in his arms and savor the moment. He kissed me on the lips and gave me a big bear hug. "Ok." He said.

I wish this will never end. I wish it could be like this...forever.

We sat on the couch while watching a movie. I was leaning onto him while he is back hugging me.

"I love you Kyung..."

I smiled. "I love you too, Hyung..."

------

It's been three years since I came here in California. It was pretty tough at first, but eventually, I learned to blend in with different kinds of person.

I am now a certified Head Pastry Chef at Marriot Hotel. I was lucky enough to be part of this establishment. Why you'd ask? Because if it wasn't for this job, I wouldn't be able to meet him- Suho hyung.

I met him at a party in the hotel. Their company- His company, held an event at Marriott and I was the one incharge for the desserts. By the time he saw me, he was like, "Hey! You're Do Kyungsoo right?" I was confused at first but he told me that we attended the same University way back on our college days. He also told me that he sees me around the campus and was checking me out. He knew me because he saw my school profile...'cause he was the student council president.

We've been together for almost one and a half year. Im happy...we're happy and that's all that matters. 

-------