~ThirtySix~

DYO'S POV

It's been three days since that  'Jongin incident' happened . Since then, I never go to work and I've been avoiding Suho. I can't face him right now, not in this kind of situation.

I turned off my phone because he keeps on txting and calling me. He even tried to come here at my condo but I've told the guards to not let anybody in...especially him.

I want to be alone. I want to fix this on my own but I don't freaking know how. I'm eating ice cream while watching a movie. Sounds cliche right? How pathetic!

Why do I even watch this movie? It' too cliche. The guy is rich, they meet in an odd way, then they hate each other, at the end, the guy gets the girl blah blah blah!

Suddenly, my telephone rings...

"Hello?"

"Hello Sir Do, there's two men here asking if they could come up there to see you." The receptionist said.

"Who is it?" I'm not expecting anyone to come and visit me...especially right now.

"May I know your name sir?" I heard Libby, the receptionist asked.

"Baekhyun...is he on the line?" I heard him say. "Yah! Let us in!" He shouted.

I was shocked but I mange to say an "ok" and hang up. I'll just wait for them to knock.

--------

BAEK'S POV

Where here at Dyo's condo building. I knew something was wrong and I won't just sit there and wait for the bad thing to happen.

FLASHBACK