~FortyFour~

DYO'S POV

"Son, are you ready for next week?" Mom asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm so proud of you Kyungsoo. All of your dreams are coming true!" And she hugs me.

"Mom, OUR dream- It's our dream..." I corrected her.

"But son, you know what? There's missing..." Huh? Missing? But I already settled all the things we need for the grand opening of my shop...

She pointed my chest or rather...my heart. "Love..."

Here we go again! Ever since Suho and I broke up, she keeps on bothering me to find Jongin and be with him! Yes we already broke up, about two years ago...actually almost three years. Same day when I realized that I really love him- That I love Jongin.

FLASHBACK

It's my birthday today- The day after tomorrow will be Jongin's. I...I realized- No! I admitted that I still love him. I still love Jongin and will always will be...

But then there's Suho- My Hyung. The one who's been here when I have nothing. When I was a nobody.

But Jongin is my everything.

"Kyung..." I came back to my senses.

"Hm...what? I'm sorry."

"Come with me." He held my hand and drag me to the condo's rooftop.

"What are we doing here?" I was puzzled. I thought that he'll surprise me with a candlelight dinner or any kind of surprise, but I was wrong. There's nothing here but the two of us. No set-up. No romantic atmosphere. Just the two of us and a night view of the city.