~Eight.Two~

KAI'S POV

I'm having so much fun with them- with him.

It's a bit awkward at first, but he's starting to be comfortable with me, I can feel it. 

"Baek! Let's go inside please!" Kyungsoo pleaded.

"I don't want to!" I can see that Baekhyun is scared.

"This is just one of my few request. Please Baek...please?" Damn! His eyes is cute- Like a puppy owl eyes.

Baekhyun sighed and nodded. We entered the haunted house. I'm just here at their backs while Baekhyun is screaming his lungs out. Tch! scaredycat.

"Will you please shut up Baek! It's not even scary!" Kyungsoo said in irritated voice.

"YAH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DYO! When I get out of this house, I swear I'll choke you to death! Huhu!"

We're in the middle of the tunnel when suddenly people came in running towards our direction, that's the time when we got separated from each other.

When I found the way out, I saw Baekhyun.

"Where is Kyungsoo?" I asked.

"I dunno...maybe he's still inside?" He answered.

We're searching around the area when...

"BOOO!!!" Baekhyun let out a loud scream. It almost broke my eardrums.

"Bwahahahahahaha...Ba..ek!!! Hahahahaa laughtrip Baek hahahahaha!" Everything went slow-mo. It's so nice to see him smile, to hear his laughter.

"Damn you Kyungsoo! Ugh! Huhuhuhu I'll tell this to myloves! Huhuhu I hechu!"

"I'm sorry Baek." And he giggled. "It's just that, you're so cute when you're scared!" He approached Baekhyun and pet him.

We decided to eat something then after that, Kyungsoo wants to go and ride again. They're really awesome and fun to be with! They both looked like mental patients!

"Dyo hold up! I feel like throwing up!" And he sits on the bench. "I'll just gonna take some rest here, you guys go ahead."

"E? Baek no!!! This is once in a blue moon experience! C'mon Baek! Baek! Baek! Phuuuuulleeaaasseee?" He's so adorable when he does that! Wait...what did I just say?!

Baekhyun then looked at me. Oh no! What did I do wrong?

"Kai! Please Kai! I'm begging you Kai!..." He held my hands. "Please accompany my bestfriend. I really can't take it anymore! My gosh! He's killing me!" Maybe if he's not funny enough to make me laugh, then maybe I won't accept his favor.