~Fifteen~

DYO'S POV

Jongin already left. Mom is so greatful to him for saving me, that's why she made dinner for us. I told her Jongin saved me from a holdapper. Yes, I made up a story- I needded to. Do you think there's a guy that would tell his mother that some random jerk just kissed him?! I'm not yet insane so yeah...I need to lie.

I freshened up and did my homeworks. Up until now, I'm thinking about what happened earlier...

I'm thankful that Jongin is there. If it wasn't for him, I might get raped by that asshole! But I was shocked when he's punching the guy, I was scared- Shit scared. Not because of the guy, but because of Jongin. His aura is dark. Like he's not the Jongin- No! He's a total new person. A brutal guy. A total beast. I was afraid that he might kill the guy and also afraid that he'll hurt himself. I didn't know he's like that. But why's that when we were on the car, all of my emotions...all of it vanished? I felt happy...so happy that I could kiss him right there at that moment. THE FUDGE! AM I CRAZY???

------

The next day

I woke up to see that it's already morning and the sun is shining. I sat up. Shit! What time is it? I looked at the clock- Oh no! It's already past nine!

"Sh*t!" I quickly took some shower and headed downstairs.

"E? Will you slow down son! Do you have somewhere to go to today?" Mother asked.

"School. I'm late for my class!" I ran into the kitchen to make some sandwhich. I'll just eat it while running to school.

"Kyungsoo, son, are you okay? Are you sick?" I looked at her, confused. E? What did she meant by that?

"Son, it's holiday today."

Asdfghjkluwye!! Shocks! I forgot! Hahaha silly me! 

I chuckled. "Is it? I'm sorry mom, I forgot!"