24

Once Luke and Michael finished eating lunch they watched cartoons. Tom & Jerry was on. It was the most adorable thing to watch Mikey whilst Tom & Jerry was on. Every time a character almost got hurt he would gasp and and say "WATCH OUT" and every time a character did get hurt he'd start laughing so hard. Then once he was done laughing he'd turn to Luke and ask if they were okay after their boo-boo. An hour later the show was over and Luke decided it was enough TV time for now. They went upstairs and played with legos. They made towers and houses and anything they could come up with. Soon enough Michael got tired. He ended up falling asleep. Look laid him in his crib, gave him a kiss on the forehead, and left. Luke went into his workspace and began to do some unfinished work. Once he was done, Michael was still asleep. It had only been an hour and a half so Luke decided to let his baby sleep longer. Luke got bored and didn't know what to do. He'd scrolled through social media, watched some YouTube, and tidied up the house a little. It had been another hour but Michael was still asleep. Luke decided to wake up Michael. Since it was already 16:00. Michael woke up in a very good mood. He cuddled on Luke and was giggling at everything. "You are a silly boy" Luke said laughing with Michael tickling him slightly. Michael died of laughter with even just a glance from Luke. That's when Luke realised Michael was in a younger headspace. But Michael was almost never thing young. He seemed about 9 months. He decided to ring his mum and ask her. Once he told Liz what was going on, she said she should wait until tomorrow but if Michael is still very young, to take him to Dr. Styles because he usually doesn't get in such a young headspace unless something is very stressful for him or sometimes he just feels like it but you can never be sure. Luke tended to Michael as a baby of his age would need.  It wasn't very hard at all he just always had to keep an eye on him. He took baby Mikey a bath and soon the afternoon was out and it was night time. The good thing about Michael was no matter what age he was, he would always sleep through the night. Michael could never lose an ounce of sleep or it would throw him off completely. Michael moved around in his crib making gurgling sounds until he finally found the right spot. He soon fell asleep with a dummy in his mouth.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
How are you all?
If you have any book recommendations send them to me please.
I haven't got any inspiration ☹️
Anyways love you all
Dubai ppl 🤙🏽💕