3 pt.2

"Me go in now pwease lizzy" the boy asked with pleading eyes. The woman nodded her head and before she knew Michael was in the bath tub clapping.  "Bom bom" he said pointing at the basket on the counter filled with all of Michaels Bath Bombs. Liz brought the basket to him and he picked out a pink butterfly shaped one that smelled like roses. He watched as the butterfly got smaller and smaller until it finally dissolved leaving the water pink and smelling lovely. "Mikey let me wash your hair" the woman said laughing as the boy was trying to swim around in the water. "Otays" the boy said leaning his back against the tub so Liz could wash his hair. This was Mikey's favourite part of the bath. He loved having someone wash his hair. As the woman washed Michael's blue hair, Mikey played with his cars on the surface of the water. As Mikey was playing , he accidentally hit one car against the other causing both cars to slip out of Mikey's hands and on opposites sides of the tub. "Ou dun izzy.?" The small boy asked not wanting to just tear his head away from the woman's hands rudely. "Just let me rinse off your hair quick then you can get your cars, yeah.?" Michael nodded and waited patiently as the woman carefully rinsed his hair out. He was thinking about how the car might feel about the crash. In his mind the water on the cars looked like tears . Michael would have to go cuddle them. "Alright Mikey go ahead and I'm gonna leave so you can wash your body call me when you're done so I can help you change." Liz said finished with Michaels hair. Mikey nodded Liz never washed Michael's body because he didn't want her to accidentally touch his prince parts. The first thing Mikey did was grab his cars and cuddle them close mumbling little things to them like 's'otay' and 'I so sowwy' . He set the cars to the side so they could 'become Fwens again' and washed his body. "Izzy" Mikey yelled out to the woman because he was getting cold. Michael was about to yell again when he heard the foot steps of the woman coming across the hall. Liz took him out of the bath and wrapped him in a towel. She waited to drain the water because she Michael loved to watch it go down the drain. Liz changed Mikey into a diaper and his other pikachu onesie. Then she let michael watch the water drain as he waved at it saying "bye bye wada". Michaels nap wasn't for another hour so liz just let him in his room to watch play and then eventually fall asleep watching The Looney Tunes Show.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello Internet ,
Michael has like 3 Pikachu onesies bc same. Buh how do guys feel about
dis story .? Ik im v v poop 😭What do u guys think is gonna happen? Litterally spam tf outta me idc if u is the annoying a$$ commenter on every chapter. If you guys ever need anything message me 💕 ILYall
Dubai ppl 🤙🏽