2

Liz began speaking ." You probably don't remember him much because he graduated school at high school at 12 and went to Uni straight away. His business sky rocketed and he became very famous and doesn't visit much anymore but he still calls and texts us all the time. He is a daddy and really wants to be your caregiver . We have come up with the idea that he will meet us at church on Sunday and stay here for a week and then you go home with him. We think that it's best if he is your caregiver because me and Andy are getting old *laugh* but the two of you don't have to date , right away at least."she said with a wink causing Michael to blush . "But what do you think Michael." Michael nodded with a smile on his face. Michael remembers Luke a bit . Well, he remembers having the biggest crush on Luke and how Luke would always play with him no matter what. Michael kind of liked this idea. Finally a daddy for him , cutting out the people who made his life toxic. It was like a new start. "But I'm still gonna come visit you right?" Michael asked suddenly concerned about the topic. "Well if you don't I think Luke will be in very big trouble. " Liz said chuckling a long with Michael . "But don't you worry your pretty little head about it . In fact you don't have to be big anymore today." The boy immediately went into little space. "Eelly??!" the boy squealed, his brain regressing into age 2. "Mhmmm now lets go get some lunch. I made your favourite." Mikey's eyes widened as he ran down the steps screaming 'PIZZA' . This probably wasn't a good idea for Mike because he ended up falling on the bottom step. "izzy me o owwie" Mikey said holding his knee leaning his head against teh wall. Liz comes to Mikey and carries him to the couch. "Where does it hurt bubba?" She asked him gently even though he had broken one of the rules. No running . "N-nee" Liz spoke to the boy whilst she removed his onesie to check his knees for any scratches. "Now Michael, what have I told you about running down the steps ?" She asked gently seeing that the boy was getting teary eyed because or the pain. This will be enough punishment for him, she thought looking at the boy. "Ou 'ay no runny cus den Mikey get owiee" Liz nodded whilst putting a cream on both of Michaels knees. The poor boy had gotten carpet burns and small bruises forming on the top of his knee. "Come on little one lets go eat" she said picking up the light boy and carrying him to the kitchen . Michaels whole face lit up as he saw Liz serve him a slice of pizza . It was always his favourite and Liz made it the best. "Ou fee me?" Liz nodded at the boy's request and fed him. Now it was bath time.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
I feel bad for Mikey :(. But tbh I would've been running as well (>ω<)
Thoughts?
What do u think will happen at bath time?
Until next time ,
Dubai ppl 🤙🏽