11

When Jack and Ben finally got there Mikey ran into Jack's arms and hugged him. "JACKKY BENNN" he yelled running out of Jack's arms to also give Ben a hug. All three Hemmings brothers chuckled at the excitement of the little boy. Luke also greeted his brothers and then all four of them went into the kitchen with Liz and Andrew. "Lizzy! Andy! Lookie! Jacky and Ben hewe" Liz nodded and went  to greet her other sons, Andrew following behind. Mikey was sat in his high chair by Jack and given a sippy cup with almond milk and a stuffie. "Tank ou Jackky" he said around his dummy. Jack nodded and gave Mikey a kiss on the forehead. Jack, Ben, Luke, Liz and Andrew made conversation whilst the food was finishing up and Mikey was sitting in highchair playing with his stuffie. Mikey got thirsty but didn't wanna take his dummy out so he put the side of his sippy cup into his mouth whilst he still had his dummy in on the other side and was drank his milk happily seeing his plan work. Ben looked over to Michael and pointed out what he was doing to the rest of the family causing them to chuckle at the boy's actions. Mikey didn't even notice and continued to play with his stuffie. Liz finally got up and went to go get the chicken Parmesan out of the oven. She served everyone including herself and cut Michael's chicken into small pieces so he would be able to eat on his own. She put Mikey's plate on the tray on his high chair and his eyes immediately widened. "Chicky pasta Lizzy?!?!?" He asked excitedly. Liz nodded handing him a fork so he could eat. Mikey excitedly began eating very quickly. "Calm down love, your gonna choke" Luke said with concerned eyes. Mikey giggled and nodded. He began to eat again, this time slower. After everyone was done eating Mikey sat patiently in his chair waiting to be taken out. Liz went into the kitchen. A long time had passed and Mikey was still in his high chair. He was confused . Why wouldn't anyone take him out? He also had a wet nappy. Mikey tapped on Luke's shoulder. "Hold on Love" he said turning back to Ben making Jack roll his eyes. "What's wrong Mikey" Jack asked annoyed that Luke, wanting to be Michael's caregiver, would rather talk to Ben than tend to the little boy. "Has wet nappy" Mikey said blushing a little. "Okay let's get Luke" Jack said hoping Luke would actually do something this time. "Lucas, Mikey needs a nappy change" Jack said to Luke raising eyebrow. Luke nodded his face turning red. He picked up Mikey and took him upstairs. Luke laid Mikey on the changing table and and began to pull down his leggings. "Next time tell me bug. I don't want Jack mad at me" Luke said pulling out a nappy. "I twy buh ou no wisten" Luke suddenly felt bad, what he did was wrong and if common sense didn't prove it, Michael's voice was hushed and scared as if he thought he was in trouble. Luke finished changing Michael then gave him a hug. "I'm so so so sorry baby I'll never ever let it happen again" Luke promised holding Michael close and never wanting to let go. "S'otay wukey I fowgive no be sad" Luke smiled at the boy and picked him up. "Lets go downstairs they're probably wondering what's taking so long" Luke said making Michael nod.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
How are you all doing?
Do you think my chapters are short?
Do you guys have any good music?
I've been listening to the same ppl for EVER and I love them but it gets annoying after a while ya know
I'll talk to y'all soon
Dubai ppl 🤙🏽