5

In Luke's Car ┏(^ω^)=☞
Michael felt quite awkward in Luke's car. He hasn't spoken to the Luke in forever.
Luke felt the same exact way but he decided to be the one to start the conversation. But as Luke was about to speak a small voice began instead. "Lizzy say you wanna be my daddy. Is that twue?" Mikey said lisping a bit and trying to pronounce the words as best as he can. Luke nodded and began talking "yes that is true Mikey, but I don't want you to feel scared around me so that's why I'm staying with you for a week first." Mikey nodded and turned to actually look at Luke. He studied his features for a couple minutes until the car stopped. "We here?" Mikey asked from the back seat. He was confused, they had just left the church car park a short while ago. Luke shook his head and chuckled. "Red light babe" Mikey blushed and nodded lowering his head so Luke wouldn't see. He blushed because it was a red light. 'Ugh look out the window next time' he thought. He was also blushing at the use of 'babe'. He could get used to Luke calling him that. Mikey laid his head back onto the car seat and soon his eyes became droopy. He put his dummy in his mouth and closed his eyes. "Don't sleep Mikey we're almost there." Luke said making Mike open his eyes. "I no sweep... I jus um westing my eyes" he said to Luke with cheeky grin on his face. Luke shook his head and chuckled. "Whatever you say Mike" Luke enjoyed Michael's company. Luke had actually been very lonely these past couple years. He dated a girl named Arzaylea for a year until he realised he was gay. Then they broke up and he met Calum And Ashton. They were married and also in an age play relationship. Luke had started to envy them. And he remembered that his mum used to take care of a boy named Michael. When Luke brought up the idea to Ashton Calum overheard and told Luke that he knew Michael. "Michael my fwen but his mommy and daddy no like to take cawe of him do he stay wit a nice people called Lizzy and Andwew." The little boy told them. That was when Luke realised he needed to call his mum.  So he did and they made the arrangements and now here there were at a diner a not too far from the church. "Here now?" Mikey asked this time checking out the window first. Luke nodded his head, took out the key, and when to get Mikey from his car seat. Now it was time for breakfast.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
Was this suckish. I think yes. How are u all tho? I wanna write more often but idk what to write sometimes. It triggers me but my writing teacher says when I have writers block to just write the first thing that comes into my head and then I can edit later but... I don't edit lmao. Anyways enjoy ilyall
Dubai ppl🤙🏽