3 pt.1

Michael already knew that after lunch was bath time so as soon as Liz let him out of the high chair he r̶a̶n̶ walked fast but carefully to his bedroom. This ways Mikey's favoutite part of the day since the boy was always looking for an excuse to wear as least clothes as possible. "Mikey wait" Liz yelled as she went as fast as she could up the steps to Michaels room. "Baf time lizzy" he yelled running naked from his room across the hall to the bathroom. The women shook her head chuckling as she entered the bathroom. She was amused at the sight of the boy pointing at the bath tub jumbing up and down. "Michael i didint even get your clothes out." "I do" Mikey said running oit the bathroom butt naked grabbing a towel , a diaper , and his pikachu onesie as Liz started running the water for his bath. Mikey came r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ fastly walking in to the bathroom with all of his things and set them down. When he came in the water only filled up about a quarter of the way it should be. "Izzy ou tell da wada da huwwy up" Liz chuckled and shook her head no. "No?!" Mikey asked in shock putting his hand on his chest . "I'm even gonna tell the water to slow down" Liz said obviously trying to get a reaction ouf of the boy . Michael gasped and began talking to the water "ou no 'isten da hewr only wisten da me ." Liz tried so so hard not to burst out laughing but she knows the boy sometimes gets frustrated and thinks she's laughing at him. A little more time of Michael intensly staring at the bath water and the bath was filled just as Liz always filled it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
Imma put this in two parts bc i wanna update buh i didnt finish writing yet 😂 would u guys be mad if i skipped the rest of the day after his batb bc tbh i want him to meet Luke so bad😭😭 btw ya girl is sick as a mf 😷 buh yea ty for reading ilyall and i'll update by Thursday or Friday 💘
Dubai ppl