7

The Hemmings family had left the diner. Mikey went with Luke to the store whilst liz and Andrew went to go visit family. Mikey was sitting it the back seat of Luke's car drinking apple juice out of his Pokémon sippy cup. Luke started humming a random tune as they drove to the store. Michael recognised the song but couldn't remember the words. They pulled into the parking lot of the store and Luke went to get Mikey out of his car seat. They were about to enter the store when they saw Ashton and Calum leaving. "MIKEYYY" "CALLLY" the two caregivers chuckled as the little ran and hugged each other as if it were the first time they'd seen each other in years. Which was definitely not true. Michael had been at Ashton's house just a week ago. "Hi ashy" Mikey said giving Ashton a hug whilst Calum did the same to Luke. Luke said hi to Calum before walking up to Ashton saying 'Hi Ashy' mimicking Mikey's voice. Obviously not making fun of Mikey , just to tease Ashton. Ash rolled his eyes and said 'Hi Lukey' mimicking Calum's voice making Luke laugh. Mikey and Calum were sitting in a bench right outside the store talking about who knows what whilst Luke and Ashton had this little 'conversation'. "Well we better get going Luke, Calum has to get home and take a bath" Ash said making Luke nod as they walked closer to the bench where the little boys were sitting. Each caregiver took their little and they all said goodbye before Luke and Mikey went into the store to buy some milk for Mikey as well as a few other things Luke's mum needed. When they walked into the store they saw that the crisps were on sale. Michael suddenly craved crisps. He looked up at his da-Luke and nudged him. "D-da-Wukey w-we get cwisps.?" He asked unintentionally using his puppy dog eyes on Luke making him immediately nod. "Go ahead and pick two bags love get me one plain bag too please" Mikey nodded. He got his favourite, Liz and Andrew's favourite, and plain for Luke. He ran back to Luke and placed all three bags in the cart. "Th-thanks Wukey" he said feeling accomplished that he didn't accidentally call Luke daddy. "No problem love" Luke said taking Michael's hands into his own. It wasn't until Luke let go of Michael's hand to pay that he even noticed that Luke was holding it. Michael's hand felt empty without Luke's . Finally Luke was done paying but he didn't hold Michael's hand again making him slightly frown. "What's wrong baby" Luke said noticing Michael's expression but Michael just shook his head. "C'mon baby I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong,". Michael sighed, he swallowed his embarrassment and told Luke "Y-you n-no hold m-my hand n-no more" he said very quietly. "Oh Mikey why didn't you just say so? I have to put you in your car seat now but when we get home we can have cuddles how does that sound?" Luke said putting the last back in the boot of the car. Michael nodded a smile coming onto his face. Luke smiled back and put Mikey into his car seat giving him his dummy and a stuffie. Mikey wasn't planning on falling asleep but the air conditioning soothingly hit his eyes and he ended up falling asleep using his stuffie as a pillow.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
That chappie was almost 600 words are you proud?
Idk what to say in these things anymore. Do you guys even like me ;-;?
Ashton kept auto correcting to Sharon I'm confused.
Should I make this ot4? idk man.
Anyways I'm boring so
Dubai ppl🤙🏽