15

After Luke and Michael finished eating they went to the Family room to watch cartoons. "Nappy change?" Michael said before they sat down on the sofa. Luke nodded and carried his baby to their room for a nappy change. Luke changed Michael's diaper without any problems and was very proud of him for eating his breakfast so he decided on a reward for lunch. There was a pizza place not too far from the house which was very good. Maybe they'd take a short walk there later. Although Luke was not very hungry he asked Michael first, "Baby are you hungry" he said petting Michael's hair as he carefully walked down the steps. Michael thought very hard. Was he really hungry or just craving something. Eh "no wealy" he said shrugging his shoulders. Luke nodded but still knew Mikey was kinda hungry or craving something. "What're you craving babe" Mikey didn't need to think for this one. He blurted out "Chicky n Pizza" and covered his mouth realising he had yelled. "Sowwy" he said in a small voice seeing Luke cringe. "S'alright babe. Lets go get food then we can eat whilst we watch the movie" Mikey nodded and grabbed his sweater. "Um Mikey" Luke said chuckling. "Essss?" Mikey said turning around to face Luke. "We've still got our jammies on babe" Mikey looked at his clothes and giggled. "Ooo hehe es ee do" Mikey walked towards Luke and held his hand as they walked upstairs. Mikey opened his closet and picked out a mint green hoodie and some black skinny jeans. "You like jeans baby?" Luke asked surprised at the young boy's choice of clothing. "Mhm me likey a wot" Luke nodded smiling as he made the mental note in his head. Luke changed Michael before changing him self. Michael sat on the bed whilst Luke changed and as soo as Luke took his pants off he heard small giggles from the bed. "Daddy" Mikey said giggling "what's wrong baby" Luke responded a smirk on his face. "Ou has a big bum" he said before bursting out into laughter and rolling around on the bed. "You think that's funny don't you" Luke said making Michael nod. "Well you know who doesn't think it's funny?" Michael shrugged. "The... TICKLE MONSTER" Michael screeched and tried hiding under the covers but it was useless. The tickle monster got him. But little did the tickle monster know that Mikey was also a good tickler. Mikey jumped on the tickle monster and Before they knew it they were both laying beside each other breathless from laughing. Luke finished changing and they headed out on their walk. Hand in hand they walked down the road to the pizza place they visited in their adolescence.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
I think the word love is thrown around too much...
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU A THOUSAND TIMES I LOVE YOU
I love you guys so much. Thanks for all the reads and votes and comments. And thanks for getting me through my days I truly love you guys.
I might release more books soo but I wanna prewrite them so I don't get over whelmed with up dating ya know?
I love y'all
Dubai ppl 🤙🏽💕