18

Ashton put the dinosaur chicken nuggets on a tray then placed them into the oven. He knew all four of them would be eating a lot so he made enough for all of them. He let them in the oven to cook whilst he looked for where his baby had scurried off to. He found Luke, Michael, and Calum playing with legos in Calum's room. "DADDY LOOK" Calum yelled for Ashton getting up and dragging him to see the figure. "Wuke n Mike n me makey" Calum said proudly pointing the spaceship sitting in the floor. "Good job" Ashton said genuinely. "I put the chicken in the oven it should be done soon. Let's go down." Luke nodded and got up. They all happily went downstairs ready for a meal. Ashton and Luke sat on their phones waiting for the timer to ding whilst Cal and Mike had a conversation. "Mikey" "es" "ou think I is pwetty?" "Why Cally" "cus some people say Cal no pwetty" "Evwyun is pwetty Cal, Some people is big big meanies" "Even Cal is pwetty?" "Even Cal" both littles smiled at each other. And both caregivers smiled at Mikey. It wasn't strange that Mikey would lift up Calum's spirits they'd been friends for as long as they could remember. What was strange to Luke and Ash was that Michael had stronger depression that Cal. Michael had darker moments than Cal. But that never stopped him from cheering up his friend. That never stopped him from making somebody else's day better. And to Mikey, it was alright to put his problems aside for his friends. It was alright to hold his feelings back so someone else could be happy. It was great to make Calum or anyone else believe they truly were beautiful. Because everyone is beautiful. Some people don't have a beautiful life, or nice people in their life, but they're beautiful and they deserve a chance to be loved and cherished.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••henlo internet
Stinky internet
Go listen to 5SOS
Another chapter and those goddam Chicky Nuggs aren't fooking ready
I threw up and my mom told me to stop eating so much??
Ok imma eat more t-_-t
I love you guys
Dubai ppl🤙🏽💕