10

•••• WOaH I was reading a book and this came up!1!1! Also thank all for the reads!2! I honestly didn't think we'd get this far but it happened with all your support !! Ilyall 💘••••

Just as he turned of the water, Luke heard his phone ringing so he ran out of the room telling Michael to be good. Whilst Luke was on the phone, Mikey took it upon himself to take off his clothes and nappy. Then he decided Luke was taking a long time so he went to go check on Luke. He walked into his room to find Luke sitting in the bed still on the phone. Luke's eyes widened when he saw the blue haired boy standing at the completely naked. "Um Ash I gotta go I'll text you later" he said and hung up after hearing Ashton sigh and say "alright bye" "what are you doing little boy?" Luke asked picking up Mikey and carrying him back into the bathroom. "Ou takey long time on da phone so den I get nakey" Mikey said giggling. Luke chuckled "next time wait for me in here baby" he said setting Mikey in the filled bath tub. Mikey nodded. "Bom bom" he asked pointing to the basket of bath bombs on the counter. Luke nodded and brought the basket up to Mikey so he could choose. Mikey thought for a second before choosing. A blue bath bomb the colour of his hair with white swirls. Luke put the basket back on the counter and Michael waited for Luke to come back to that he too could see the bath bomb dissolve. Once Luke was back near the bath tub Michael carefully set the bath Bonn into the water and watched it dissolve. Once it had fully dissolved, Mikey clapped his hands together and giggled seeing the pretty blue colour and sparkles in the tub. Luke chuckled seeing Mikey so excited and began to pour some water down his hair to get it wet so he could wash it. Mikey, surprising Luke, tilted his head in the water and giggled when the water touched the tip of his ears. He brought his head back up and pointed to the strawberry scented shampoo. Luke grabbed it and squirted some onto his hands and began massaging Michael's scalp. Mikey sighed contently and began to play with his blue ducky. He squeezed the duck then put it under water causing it to fill up with the water. Then he squirted the water at the other side of the tub. He laughed and clapped then repeated the process again and again until Luke was done washing his hair. "Okay Mikey, all done with the hair. Now, do you wash your body on your own or do you need help" Michael thought for a moment before answering Luke. If he said he could do it on his own then he would have to do it but if he said Luke could do it then Luke would see his prince parts. The small boy finally answered. "I do most times but ou pwease hewp?". Luke nodded happily and began to wash Michael's body being extra careful as it was his first time washing him. Luke thought Mikey was such a good boy and very trusting so now he would definitely get a reward after dinner. Once Luke fished washing Mikey he said " I'll let you play more next time babe, Jack and Ben are almost here" Mikey nodded not wanting to get into trouble by arguing even though he really wanted to stay in the bath tub and play with his ducky. Luke put Mikey in his nappy and then into his outfit for the rest of the day. Then they both waited patiently until Jack and Ben came, Mikey playing games on his iPad and Luke scrolling through his phone and responding to some e-mails from work.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
I cleaned my room and I feel like a new person
Shout out to karmaxpolice 💕 they put this story on a bunch of reading lists which makes me super happy !1!
Who wants to be my daddy? :')
Okay I think you've all had enough of me for one day
Dubai ppl 🤙🏽