16

Luke and Mikey finally reached the pizza shop when they spotted Ashton and Calum. "CALLY" Michael yelled and ran to hug his friend. "Hi ashy" he said waving to Ashton. "Hey Mikey" Ashton replied smiling. "Hey guys" Luke said coming in to their booth and taking a seat beside Ashton across from Michael. "Hewwo Wukey" Calum said waving. Him and Mikey played hand games whilst their daddies talked. "I'm gonna go order mate" Luke said waking up to the the woman who takes people's orders. Meanwhile At The Table
"Ashy" "yes Michael" "can me and Cally has a sleepover" Ashton thought it was okay since they had had many sleepovers before. "Let's ask your daddy first" Ashton said smiling at them both. Michael nodded "tanks Ashy" "tanks daddy" Ashton smiling at the little boys. As Luke came to sit down. "Lucas" Luke sighed "Yes Ashley" Ashton rolled his eyes whilst Luke giggled. "Anyways, our littles want to have a sleepover." Luke nodded "We can" Mikey heard and whispered it into Calum's ear and both of them clapped. The daddies chuckled "whose house" Luke asked Ashton. "Probably mine since it's closer to your mums house" Ashton said knowing Luke is staying there for the week. "Sounds good to me. After we eat I'll stop the house and grab some things and go to yours" Ashton nodded. Soon the food came and everyone happily ate. After Luke and Ash split the bill, each couple walked out hand in hand. Calum and Ashton to their car whilst Luke and Michael began their journey back to the house to get ready for their night at Ashton and Calum's house. They put their things into a big bag and left. There was a room at Ashton's house for Luke and a bed in Calum's room for Michael. This would be a very good evening.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
Whoop whoop
This is kinda short but I wanted to update.
I'm excited to write the sleepover 😛
Comment your thoughts
I love you guys
Dubai ppl🤙🏽💕