14

Luke and Michael were sat in the family room. Michael looking at the ground and Luke studying Michael. It was getting quite awkward so Michael decided to say something. "You got hot" probably not the right thing to say but that's what came out Michael's mouth causing Luke to laugh. "Likewise babe" Luke said causing Michael to giggle and turn red. "I can't believe you remembered" Michael said quietly stroking the hair of the stuffed lion in Luke's hand. "Me either, it just came back to me when I saw Pengy" he said holding the penguin in his hands. "Do you remember the promise?" Luke asked. Michael's face was so red it looked like it could've turned purple. Michael nodded "yes". "Why are you embarrassed baby" Luke asked furrowing his eyebrows and wrapping an arm around Michael who was hunched over with his face in his hands. "I don't know" he mumbled. "I-I never thought that would actually happen. Well after you went to college I just thought you would forget about me and find a girlfriend but I see you're as gay as you were back then" When Michael said this they both laughed. They didn't take offence because the statement was true about both of them. "In all seriousness though, I thought Karen and Daryl would have changed and actually loved me but I guess not" Michael's voice trailed off as a tear rolled down his face. He quickly wiped it away, "M'sorry Luke, I shouldn't cry. I'm really grateful for all that The Hemmings family has done for me." Luke shook his head. "Don't say that. You're part of our family. Always have been always will be. It's ok to cry" he said, his daddy instincts causing him to pick up Michael and held him in his lap. Michael continued to cry for a couple minutes until it felt awkward and he dried his tears. He look up at Luke and smiled, Luke smiling back. "I-I love you" Like smiled "I love you too baby" Luke said to Mikey and they kissed. Not an intense kiss a sweet short kiss. They pressed their foreheads together smiling. "Will you be my baby boy?" Luke asked and it was quite obvious Michael was going to nod which he did. Luke got Michael dummy and pressed it into his lips. Michael began to suck on it happily going into little space. "Lets go eat baby"  Michael nodded happily and Luke carried him into the kitchen but this time, instead of in the highchair, he sat Michael in his lap.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
How are you all?
I live for the immediate feedback I get for this book.
I love you guys so so so much. I want you guys to know that if you ever need to message me please do. I will give out my email, social media, and even phone number if needed because I care about you guys. We're all in this together and we can't let depression beat us. The reason I don't cut is because I wanna show depression I am stronger than it. If you need to talk about anything, tell me. I doesn't matter if you can't decide what kind of cereal you want, text me.
I love you
Dubai ppl 🤙🏽