8

Luke pulled into the drive way of the house and went to go get Mikey. Mikey had woken up a couple seconds before Luke stopped the car so there was no need to wake him up. "Alright Mikey how about you go inside and I'll get the groceries" Luke said to the small boy. But Michael just shook his head. "Wan help ou" he said pointing to the boot of the car where the groceries were. Luke nodded his head smiling at Michael. For Luke, it was hard to believe what a good boy Mikey was. Other littles would have probably whined and maybe threw a fit which Luke would not have tolerated. But Mikey was so sweet and good, he would definitely get a reward later. Luke walked up to the back of the car and opened the boot. "Alright bug take these up to the door and I'll unlock it once we have everything there" Luke said to the boy who was eager to make Luke happy. Mikey nodded and took the first bag Luke handed to him and then set it in the bench that was outside on the porch by the door. So the two kept going back and forth taking groceries the door until there was one big bag left. The bag was very heavy but Mikey wanted to show Luke he was strong, so Michael picked up the bag and carried it to the door where  Luke was standing trying to unlock it. The bag hurt Mikey's back a little but he didn't mind if it was to help Luke. Luke turned around saw the hevy bag sitting by his feet and Mikey running back to close the boot. He chuckled at how making ran back to him excitedly pointing at the bag. "W-wukey  I bwing da bag" he said smiling proudly. "Good job baby! But next time wait for me okay I don't want you hurting your back" Luke said picking up the heavy bag and taking it inside to the kitchen. Mikey continued to help Luke and brought an all the bags and then helped him everything away. "Now cwisps n cuddles?" Mikey asked tilting his head to the side. Luke chuckled softly and grabbed his and Michael's bag of crisps. He started walking towards the steps when he felt a little tug in his shirt. He looked down and saw a smiling Mikey "up pwease?" He said Luke nodded and set the bags of crisps down and picked up Mikey. Then with his other hand he grabbed the crisps and the two went upstairs and spent two hours cuddling and watching movies until Michael fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
I feel like Luke is too cute for me.
Oh lol I forgot to address this a while ago but Luke is v v smart. He graduated high school at age 12  and finished college at 18. So yes Liz has a hot and smart son.
Also I always get so happy when I see you guys comment and stuff !1! I try to reply to you all and follow you guys so pls be active bc I have no life other than Wattpad and Twitter :)

Dubai ppl 🤙🏽