6

The whole family had gotten to the diner and ordered. Whilst they waited for their food Liz explained to Luke everything he needed to know about Michael finishing off with a 'you better visit often or you are going to have a very angry little and mum' making Luke chuckle and nod. Andrew was telling Michael jokes making him laugh a lot and it made Luke's heart throb at every little giggle that escaped Michael's mouth. The food finally came. Michael got the whipped cream off of the table and made a smiley face on his pancake. He took a bite of bacon and continued to decorate his pancake with fruits. "L-l-look D-da-w-Wukey" he immediately blushed and looked down. He almost called Luke daddy but it felt so natural. He wanted to let the word just roll off his tongue. "Very nice little one. You better get eating or else your food will get cold," Luke said not talking about the little mistake Mikey had just made. Of course Luke had heard but he didn't want Michael to feel embarrassed or weird around him. In Luke's heart, he wanted to hear Mike call him daddy. But he knew it was too soon in their relationship. They had barely met but if felt like they knew each other for years. As Luke took a bite of his food, a memory came back to him.

Flashback

"Lukey I gotta tell you something" Michael said to the blonde boy. "Tell me Mikey" Luke said back to the boy who had become like his best friend. "I found out about this thing called age play" and with that Michael explained what age play was and how great we thought it was. "That's really cool mikey" Luke said genuinely. They sat for a little until Michael spoke "promise me one day, you'll be my daddy" Luke nodded and they made a pinkie promise.

Flashback over

Luke didn't know if little Mikey remembered or even if big Mikey did but at that moment Luke knew he had to find a way to make Michael his little. After all Luke was never one to break a promise.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello internet,
That chappie was 365 words. I updated in the middle of the week how exciting. Also I wanted to clarify a couple things.
•I'm not gonna use "" around little boy, baby, small boy, etc bc I don't think I need to
•Luke is 24 Mike is 23 his headspace is three or four he may go up to five if he's little in public and as he gets older(age four or five) he stutters more. He'll only be younger than two if he's sick and as he gets younger (age three or two) he has a lisp. He might not talk if he's age two. But I'll clarify when I write. K I think I'm done if y'all got any question ask.
Alsooo follow my fren she's GR8
Littlefanficmaker
Dubai ppl🤙🏽