37: Goodbye, I Love You

Lilith's POV:
I pick out the rocks, that gathered in Chip's hooves. "You need some shoes boy." I say to him. Once I finish, I lead him to the grazing field. "Go on." I say, unclipping his lead. He gallops off, to Boomerang.

My phone rings:
Lilith: Hello?
Mom: Hey...
Lilith: What's up?
Mom: Um.... Well, GG He isn't doing well.
Lilith: What do you mean?
Mom: I think... It may be his time soon.
Lilith: Oh...
Mom: He wants to see you and the twins today.
Lilith: Ya, sure. I'm on my way.

I hang up the phone, and run back to the house. "Daniel, can I talk to you?" I huff. We go into our room. "My mom just called." I say. "And?" Daniel asks. "GG isn't doing very well. My mom thinks he will... go soon." I whimper. "Lil, Im so sorry." He hugs me. "He... He wants to see all of us tonight." I say. "Ya sure, lets go."

We put the twins in the car, and head off to HeartLand. I sniff, and Daniel grabs my hand, still looking at the road.

We get to HeartLand, and it is quite. More quite that usual. We go inside, and GG is in his room, on his bed. "Hey GG." I say quietly. "Hey." His voice is bumpy.

"Daniel, come here." He says, after we talk for almost an hour. I don't hear what he says.

Daniel's POV:
"Daniel, come here." Jack says. I walk over, and lean over to him. "You take care of Lilith and the twins. I might be dead, but I'll make your life a living hell if you don't." He says strictly. "Yes sir." I answer. "You're a good man." He says, slowly closing his eyes.

A/N
Hey,
  Sad and short chapter, I know. But Jack is old. Now, I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. I also won't post for the next 2 weeks, I'm going on vacation. Okay, bye.

-Baylie