13: Fight

Lilith's POV:
It has been 3 months after you heard from me, Coda is the cutest dog ever! Remi and him are best friends! Even though Remi could eat him.

Today is my first day of senior year. Daniel comes to get me. I grab my backpack, and walk off to the living room.

"Got to go, Daniel is here." I say grabbing my brown paper bag lunch Mom made me. "Honey wait." Mom says, just before I step to the first step. "Never mind. Have fun." Mom says.

I am able to drive myself, but we are not able to afford another car. I hop in Daniel's car, and kiss him.

"Hey babe, ready?" He asks, backing up. "No." I laugh. "Wait!" I hear Georgie yell. We stop. "Can I hitch a ride? My dad had to take my truck." She asks. "Ya hop in." Daniel says. "Thanks." She hops over the door and in the back seat.

I feel the cold air blow on my face. I didn't bring a jacket because it was suppose to be hot. Daniel looks over to see me shivering. "Here." He takes off his varsity jacket. "No, you need it." I shiver. "No, take it." He insists. I grab the jacket and throw it over my shoulders, and the sleeves not over my arms.

Daniel throws his arm around me, and hugs me tight. "You are so cute!" I hear Georgie say, snapping a photo with her phone. Ever since her and Adam broke up last week, she looks at Daniel and I like goals. I look over at Daniel smiling.

We get to school, and see people croweded in a corner. "What's that about?" I ask. We walk over, to see Josh Robinson and Ky Hall, Daniel's best friend, fighting.

"BRAKE IT UP!" Daniel yells, going in between them. Josh throws a punch, hitting Daniel in the face. The whole crowed gasps, no one messes with Daniel.

Daniel throws a punch and hits Josh in the nose, pushing him to the ground. "Brake it up brake it up." Principal White comes in, and pushes through the crowed. "Mr.Trey, did you hit Mr.Robinson?" Principal White asks. "No, it was me." Ky says. "Than why is Mr.Trey in front of you Mr.Hall?" Principal White questioned.

"He got in between me so I wouldn't hurt Josh anymore." Ky lies. "Mr.Hall, Mr.Robinson, follow me." Principal White commanded. Josh got up, and him and Ky follows Principal White.

                  -After School-
"Why the hell would you do that?" Daniel asked Ky, as the bell rang for us to go home. "You tried to save me. I mean be thankful." Ky said. "I can handle it myself." Daniel blocked Ky from walking.

"Daniel babe." I say. "STOP LIL! Get a ride home another way. I'm staying a bit." Daniel snaps. "Call me when you aren't in a pissy mood!" I snap back, and turn and walk away.

Lilith: Hey.
Amy: Whats up?
Lilith: Can you come get Georgie and I?
Amy: Ya why? I thought Daniel was bringing you.
Lilith: He has to stay after school.
Amy: okay be there soon.

I sit on the curb, and see Georgie sit by me. "You okay?" She asks, after seeing my face. "Ya I'm fine." I say obviously pissed off. "Come on." Georgie pleaded. "Shut up Georgie! I'm fine!" I practically yell.

The whole time was silent. Mom finally got there and I hoped in the front and Georgie in the back.

"Hey girls." Mom says after we get in. "Hey." I say pissed.

"Are you okay?" Mom asks, after a long ride of silence. "I'm fine! Why the hell does everyone keep asking that!!" I yell. "LILITH!" Mom yells at my cussing. "Stop the car." I command. She stops the car. "I'm going to walk." I put my backpack on the floor, and get out of the car and start walking home.