11: Best Gift Ever

Amy's POV:
Tomorrow is Lilith's 16th birthday, wow, I remember when I was 16 like it was yesterday.

I hear cries from the other room, I walk over to see Harper broke her babydoll's leg off. "Aww honey." I grab the doll, and smash the leg back in. "Thank you mama." Harper grabs the toy, and continues to play.

"Hey hun." Ty kisses me on the forehead. He has been so busy at the clinic, he slept there the past 3 nights. "I have an idea." I say, as he kisses Harper. "What's up?" He asks, grabbing an apple. "For Lil's birthday, why don't we get her a puppy? I know her favorite breed is a Yorkie." I say. "Sure, I have a yorkie puppy at the clinic." Ty takes a bite of his apple.

Ty and I sit there, and talk about Lilith's party we are throwing her and everything. We work out every detail. "We have to invite Daniel." I say, adding his name to the guest list. "Oh her friend she went to the prom with?" Ty asks. "And her boyfriend." I add. His face is as white as a ghost.

I know we have only had Lilith for about a year, but she was a real part of our family, her and I are so close. She tells me everything. "Oh..." Ty says sadly.

Daniel's POV:
I told Lilith I couldn't drive her today, because I was going to be late, and it was true, but not because of any normal reasons.

Text:

Unknown Number:
Is this Daniel Trey?

Daniel:
Ya, who is this?

Unknown Number:
Amy Borden, Lilith's mom.

Daniel:
Oh hi Mrs.Borden, what is  up?

Unknown Number:
We are having a party for Lil at 7:30 tomorrow, can you stall her all day?

Daniel:
Ya sure, see you then?

Unknown Number:
See you! <3

I must say, Mrs.Borden is the nicest woman I have ever met. I put her phone number in my contacts, and grad Lilith's present and go off to class.

I see her in the hall, I walk behind her and put my hands over her eyes. "Guess who!" I say. "Ummm Miley Cyrus?" She jokes. "Happy early birthday!" I say, giving her a rose. "Aww thanks." She hugs me.

"Why did you not come today?" She asks, as we walk out of school. "I had some things to do." I answered. "So, I have Chip and Boomerang tacked up, what about a romantic ride?" I ask, opening the car door for her. "Of course!" She says excited.

                             -On the ride-
We walk our horses down a steep hill, to the waterfall hangout of ours. "Is that a picnic?" Lilith spots the blanket and basket. "Yep." I hop off Boomerang, and help her off Chip. We tie our horses, and sit on the blanket.

We sit and eat, what seems like forever. "I wish this would never end." I say, with my feet in the pool. "I know what you would want to end." Lil smiles. "What?" I ask. Then, she pushes me in the pool! "You brat!" I pull her in.

We play in the water like we are 5 again, and it seems like I have known Lilith my whole life. "I love you." She says, shocking me. "What? If you weren't going to say it, I was." She laughs. "You know, I have never loved anyone, until I met you." I kissed her. "This is the best birthday present ever!" She says.

A/N
Okay, I know EVERYONE hates these, but I have not done one. I just want it say, thank you so much for getting me to 121 reads in only 11 chapters. This is my most popular book yet. (Well I had a Children Of Eden fanfic with like 800 reads but Wattpad glitches and it got deleted) anyways, thanks again.

~Baylie