6: Sister

24 hours later:
Amy's POV:
Our baby sat in my arms, with Ty's hand in her's. "She looks just like you." Ty said. "She has your green eyes." I say. I hear a knock at the door, and Georgie comes in with Lilith.

"Hey Lil , Hey Georgie." Ty says. "Can we come see her?" Asks Lilith. "Of course." I say. They walk to my side. "She looks like Marian." Lilith says. "You have seen photos?" I ask. "Ya, Lou showed me some earlier." She says. "I didn't realize that." I smile.

"What is her name?" Georgie asks. "We have to wait for the naming ceremony." Says Ty. "Please." Georgie begged. "Nope." Ty laughs.

A few hours later, I was finally allowed to go home. The whole family crowed around us. "Do you have a nickname for her?" Asked Georgie. "I do. Amy is Ames, Lilith is Lil, and she is Girly." Said Ty. "Very creative." Georgie says sarcastically

                         -The Next Day-
Today is the naming ceremony. It was only family coming. Lisa Grandpa Lou Katie Georgie Lily (Ty's mom) and Wade (Ty's step dad).

It was finally time for the ceremony, everyone gathered in the living room. "We are here today to welcome the new member of our family. Ty, will you please choose a stone for her?" Grandpa asked. Ty walked up to the fireplace, he picked the one above mine. "This is the Harper Marion Borden stone." I said. "Godmother Georgie and GodFather Wade." Ty said.

After awhile, everyone sat in the living room. Telling stories of their life. "May I say something, or ask." Ty stood up. "Lilith, Harper has no siblings, but we want her to. Will you allow us to adopt you, and will you become Lilith Borden?" Ty asked on one knee.

Lilith's POV:
I was speechless. "Yes!" I scream. I hug Amy, Ty, and Harper all at once. "Let's go get a stone!" Jack said excited. "What one is yours?" I ask Georgie. "This one." She pats her stone. "Is this one taken?" I ask, it was just to the right to hers. "This is now the Lilith Borden stone!" Jack yells.

The rest of the night was so much fun. We played games, and told stories. "May I say something?" I ask. Everyone's eyes go to me. Damnit I'm not good at public speaking. "As you know, my family put me up for adoption. I thought it would be the worst thing ever, but it was the best. If I wasn't put up for adoption, I would never of met this amazing family. I love you." I say.

At 10:00 Amy, Ty, and I decide to go home. I carried Harper, she was fast asleep. "I can't believe I have a little sister." I say, putting Harper in her crib. "I can't believe I have 2 beautiful daughters." Ty says, kissing my forehead.

We walk out to the living room, where Amy is scooping 3 bowls of ice cream. We ate the ice cream and talked about horses and stuff like that. "I'm going to bed." I say, putting my bowl in the sink. "Okay good night sweetie." Says Amy. "Night Lil." Ty says. "Good night Mom and Dad." I say and go to bed.

Ty's POV:
Amy and I look at each other in shock. Lilith just called us mom and dad! We just stare at each other. "Wow." I say in happiness. I kiss Amy. "I have 2 amazing daughters, and an amazing wife, how much better can life get?" I say.