28: Genders And Names

Lilith's POV:

I wake up, and feel the best I have the whole 19 weeks I have been pregnant. I turn over to Daniel, and stare at his sleeping face. He finally wakes up after about minutes. "Hey," I say. "You're glowing." He smiles. "Well, today we find out their genders." I say, putting my hand on my barely showing stomach.

Daniel puts his hand on my stomach, and I move mine. "Did you feel that?" He smiles, looking at me. "The kick" He laughs. "What one?" I ask.

"Damnit, I don't fit!" I say, trying to button my pants. "Yay!" Daniel skips over. "Yay for you! Can you hand me my yoga pants?" I ask giving up. "Sure." He says, going in our closet, and coming out with my black yoga pants.

I slip into my pants, and a loose tee shirt. I go into the fridge, and get out some eggs for Daniel and I for breakfast. I start to cook them, when the smell hits. "Daniel, can you take this over, the smell is making me sick." I say, walking away from the stove. "Ya sure." He answers, quickly walking to the stove.

We go eat, and get in the car to go to the doctor's. After it seems like forever, we finally get there and I grab Daniel's hand. We start t skip to the doors, excited to what is to come.

"Lilith Trey." I say, with the biggest smile I ever had. "Yes, so you are here to find out the genders correct?" Drew, the same front desk lady as before asks. "Yes." I answer. "Okay, so the Doctor will be with you shortly." She smiles.

Daniel and I sit there, and talk of names. "Mr. Mrs. Trey?" A nurse calls. We get up, and walk a long hall, and to room 105. The nurse, named Iris, puts the jell on, and takes the ultrasound. "The Doctor will be in here soon to talk about the results." Iris smiles, and walks away.

"Hi, how are you?" Dr.Allen asks, closing the door behind him. 'Good, and you?" Daniel smiles, squeezing my hand. "Good good. So do you want to know the genders?" He asks with a smile. "It is up to you." Daniel tells me. 'Yes." I smile. "Okay, so baby number 1, is... a girl. And baby number 2, is a.... boy." Dr.Allen voices. "Yay!" I squeal.

"So, names." Daniel says, looking from the road to me. "I do have a few." I start. "The boys names are, Kory and Thomas, The girl names are Paisley and Sophie." I say. "I like, Thomas Prenston Trey and Paisley Evelyn Trey." Daniel says. "I do too." I smile.

A/N

So the names were picked!

Thomas: ilikehorsesandcake

Paisly, Prenston, and Evelyn: lansmall

Also won't be posting this weekend or Monday. Going to Universal Studios tomorrow, beach Sunday, and I have promotion on Monday.

-Baylie