10: Happy

Lilith's POV:
I woke up more cheerful than normal. I mean, if the cutest guy at school was your boyfriend, wouldn't you?

I got out of bed early to make breakfast for everyone, and pranced to the kitchen. I grabbed a pan and everything to make omelets.

Just as I finished, Mom and Dad slugged into the room. "Hey." I say, putting an omelette on the table for them. "Someone is happy." Mom sat down. "Had a good night last night?" Dad asked. "Yep." I answered

Soraya came out of the guest room, and over to the table. "Here you go." I set a omelette down for her. "Aww thanks Lilith." She smiles.

"Well, I got to go to school." I say, grabbing my backpack and binder. "By sweet heart." Mom says. "Bye everyone." I wave. "Do you want a ride?" Asks Soraya. "No, Daniel is getting me." I say as I hear a honk. "Speaking of the devil, bye." I say and leave.

"Hey." I say, getting in Daniel's car. "Hey Lil." He kisses me in the cheek. "You look amazing today." He says, turning in the car. "Aww thanks, you too." I blush.

-At School-
Daniel holds my hand boldly as we walk into campus,  everyone was staring at us, whispering to their friend. "Hey." Daniel passes his friends. "Hey Lilith..." Georgie says, coming to my side. "Hey, Daniel, I have to go to 1st period." I say, looking towards him. "Okay, bye." He lets go of my hand, and walks the other way.

"Are you two?" Georgie asks. "Yes..." I say dreamily. "Since when?" She asks again. "Last night, I showed him Chip, then he asked, then kissed me." I say happy. "Was he your first kiss and everything?" She asks. "Ya." I answer.

Lunch was amazing. I usually sit by myself, because Georgie has a different lunch, but Daniel introduced me to his friends, and we sat together. Even the cheerleaders talked to me.

"Hey." Daniel put his arm over my shoulders, as we walked out of school. "Oh hey. I was wondering, do you want to go jumping today?" I ask. "I don't have any jumps, they just broke." Daniel says. "We can go to the Huston Jumping." I say, getting in Daniel's car.

"Ya. You can meet Boomerang." He answered, backing up. "I can have my Dad drive us and the horses." I say. "Ya why not?"