3: Big Announcement

Chip and Phoenix galloped, with Lilith on Chip and Georgie on Phoenix. They galloped down the meadow and to Heartland. They stoped just before the barn, and jumped off.

"Hey girls." Amy said, coming out of the barn. "Hey." Georgie and Lilith said at the same time. They were inseparable, even though they have only known each other for about 2 months.

"You are an amazing rider Lilith." Amy said, "You should start competing." She continued. "Well I use to do jumping." Lilith explained. "I wasn't very good." She pretended to cry. "I'll believe that when I see it." Georgie laughed.

"Maybe Georgie can coach you, she is an
amazing jumper." Amy said, as the girls put their horses away. "Ya." Georgie agreed. "Tomorrow good?" Asked Lilith. "Can't I'm hanging out with Jade." Georgie said. "Okay."

"Why don't you come? Jade would love you." Georgie invited Lilith. "No, Jade is your friend." Lilith said. "Ya and you are too." Georgie explained. "If it is good with you sure." Lilith said, putting a blanket on Chip.

-Later-
Amy and Ty sat in their loft all alone. "When can we tell them?" Amy asked. "Whenever you think is time." Ty put his arm around Amy. "Tonight? We can ask to come over for dinner." Amy asked. "Ya." Ty said, getting Amy excited.

She jumped up, and ran to her and Ty's room and got dressed in a beautiful navy blue blouse and jeans. "TY COME GET READY!" Amy yelled happily, from their room. Ty chuckled.

Text;

Amy: Can Ty Lilith and I come for dinner?
Lou: Ya anytime! I hope potatoes and steak is good.
Amy: Perfect! What time?
Lou: 5:30
Amy: Okay

Amy: We are having dinner with Lou and the family, come get ready.
Lilith: on my way.

"Sorry I have to go get ready, we are having dinner with you." Lilith says, putting her phone in her back pocket and finishing hosing down Chip. "You go, I'll finish up Chip." Georgie says. "Okay, thanks." Lilith gives Georgie the hose, and walks up to the loft.

  Ty, Amy, and Lilith walk to the house, Amy and Ty hand in hand, and Lilith leaning on Ty. Amy looks at Ty, and smiles. They get to the house, just as everyone sits down.

After a long dinner of talking about drama and everyone's days, Ty stand up. "Amy and I have an amazing announcement." He says. "I'm pregnant." Amy smiles. "Congratulations!" Everyone says. "Ya congrats." Lilith says.

After dinner, Lilith and Georgie go the dishes, while everyone is outside. "What was up with
you when Amy said she was pregnant?" Georgie asked. "Nothing." Lilith lied. "Come on, you are my best friend, I can tell something is wrong." Georgie stops drying the dish.

"I have been through this before, they have the child, and get rid of the foster child because they can't take care if 2 kids." Lilith confessed. "Amy and Ty would never do that." Georgie says. "Ya right."