Chapter fifteen

"are you okay Olivia?" Luke asked me. i dont know what just happened between me and Harry and i don't know if i should tell him or if i should talk to Harry first. 

"Yeah. i am fine." i said smiling and hugging him before he kissed me and i walked out of the buss and trying to find Harry i ran into him. "What the.. why would you do that Harry?" i asked him.

"I really think that you are pretty but my mind got the best of me back there and i am really sorry. Please don't tell anyone what i did." he said and i looked at him.

"What do you think will stop me?" i asked him.

"Please i am friends with Luke and i don't want to ruin that please just don't." he said and i looked at him and walked into the tour bus. My arm hurt really bad and i looked at it. There was a hand shaped mark on it that was starting to bruise... great. What if Luke asks where that is from what am i supposed to tell him? i don't even know anymore. Luke looked at me and looked at the spot on my arm that i just looked at and ran over to me.

"Are you okay love?" he asked me and i nodded as he grabbed my arm and looked at it. he touched it and i jumped. "You are clearly not okay." he said to me and looked at me. "Who did this to you?" he asked me and i shook my head. "please tell me. the thought of anyone hurting you kills me." 

Should i tell him. i don't think that is a good idea. I don't want to hurt either one of them. if i tell Luke i hurt Harry but if i don't tell Luke i hurt him. i don't know what to do. I looked into his eyes that had pain and anger in them. I closed my eyes and pulled away from him but he ended up pulling me into his chest and i wrapped my arms around him.

"You can tell me when you are ready." he said and i looked at him. "if i see this person doing something else to you i will... i don't know but i am already upset so you tell me if something else happens okay?" he asked and i nodded.

I walked away from him and sat on closest bench that i found about a mile away from the buses.i don't know what to do about this. Do i tell Luke and hurt one of my other friends? Or do i not and hurt Luke more than i already have? i just.... i don't know anymore. I love all of the boys but i don't want to ruin their friend ships that is more important than me. Maybe i wont go back maybe i will tell Luke that i will be back soon and then i will just go to... i don't know i just don't want to go back to all the drama i am happy just sitting here alone on a bench. my phone buzzed in my pocket. i looked at my phone. 

L~ Where are you love? Can i come get you?

O~ No i will walk back in a minute.

L~ Please come back. I miss you. :(

O~ Okay i am coming back now. 

L~ YAY!

O~ i am just going somewhere really fast and i will be right there.

L~ Where are you going?

O~ Somewhere. 

L~ Awe come on tell me. if you are not back in an hour i will find you.

O~ Whatever Lukey.

i walked over to the arena where i ran into a fan who was probobly waiting for the boys to come out of the arena to see them hoping to get a picture. 

"They wont come out." i said and she looked at me.

"And you are?" she asked me being a little rude.

"Luke's girlfriend." i said putting an emphasis on the world girlfriend.

"Yeah right." she said and she pushed me out of the way when i fell back wards and hit my head on the ground behind me. i whimpered at my head hit.  i looked at the bus where i saw the back of Luke's head and Ashton looking at me as they all ran out and that is when every thing went black. 

*Dream*

 i walked into the room where i saw Luke and Harry talking i looked at Harry and he cold tell that i was angry. we walked out and he looked at me.

"What is up?" he asked me.

"I cant tell Luke and i am hurting him and it is all you're fault Harry you have to let me tell him or you have to tell him." i said.

"No, plus i think that he would think that you were lying because me and him are close friends Olivia." he said and i looked at him. 

"Well if yo are so much more important to him than me than i will just leave and you can tell him that you are the one that told me not to tell him and then we will see who he is mad at. You tell him why i left and why i have stopped talking to all of you." i told him.

"Dont be so dramatic Olivia." he said and he pushed me backwards.

"How can i not be when you just did that to me?" i asked him and i walked away. 

"Olivia... Olivia wake up please!" Someone called.

*End of dream.*

My eye's fluttered open as i saw nine boys standing over me. Luke, Ashton, Michael, Calum, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and the one person that i do not want to see Harry.

I looked at him and he smiled at me and i looked away and looked at Luke. Where did they take me? i was no longer on the ground nor was i in the tour bus. 

"Where am i?" i asked Luke

"The hotel room." he said and i looked at him and saw that he was not looking at Harry when he looked at the rest of the boys. 

"Are you mad at Harry?" i asked him and he looked at me and he nodded. "Why?" i asked him

"He told me what he did to you. I don't understand why you didn't tell me though."

"you're mad at me?" i asked him sitting up and looking at him.

"yes."