Chapter 1 - Hurt

Chapter 1

Nina's POV

Hurt.

That's all I've felt. We have broken up months ago, 3 to be exact.

And I still wasn't ready to see him in another relationship.

I watched as he pulled that girl, Andrea into his lap and whispered something in her ear that caused her to giggle.

God I miss him...

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Ugh I miss his touch...

We had just finished the set of the last episode in season 5, so we decided to celebrate the finale with a dinner.

Well, not all of us. It was supposed to be me, Candice, Steven, Paul and Kat but then Joseph, Michael and Ian decided to come. And apparently his girl wanted to come.

We were going to the actual dinner with the whole crew in 2 days. And I didn't really want to go! I do, but I don't want to see Ian with Andrea. As selfish, stupid and pathetic as this sounds.

I must've been staring at them for a while because just then Steven asked, "you okay?".

I nodded, "yeah, of course."

"It's crazy how fast time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was meeting my co-workers" Paul smiled.

"Oh my god! I remember how badly I felt when I thought I wasn't going to get the part." Candice said.

We all laughed and joked together.

"Guys season 5 has just finished, there will be a 6th season thats for sure, but we aren't sure about 7" Kat said.

"There better be one! I can't think about my life without seeing you guys almost every single day" I smiled.

"I know! Let's make a toast for us, for the vampire diaries and our strong-ass friendship" Joseph said with his strong accent.

"For TVD and friendship" we all said and raised our glasses.

"Zach really is missing all the fun" Candice said.

We all agreed and went back to eating, well almost all of us.

Ian and Andrea were kissing most of the time.

We talked about our plans until the next season we had a few months break.

"Hey guys! I suggest we all have a vacation for us! Together, we'll vote on where to go" Paul suggested.

"I say we should go outside the country, maybe Brazil! Or Mexico" Kat said.

"Mexico sounds good" Michael agreed.

"Guys how about Australia? It's perfect! I've been there before and I just love it so much!" I asked.

"Oh yess nina!! That's perfect! I vote Australia! Who's with me?" Kat grinned. We all agreed but Ian didn't even seemed interesting in the conversation seeing as he was already having one with her..

"Oh yes baby! Australia it is then!" Kat did a little dance in her place making us all laugh.

We spent the rest of the night talking and deciding for our trip to Australia which is in 2 weeks.

We were staying there for 3 weeks.

By the end of the night Ian and Andrea went back to the hotel, so did Paul, Steven and Kat.

So it was just Candice, Joseph, Mike and I.

"So Nina I take it you still haven't gotten over him, huh?" Michael raised his eyebrow. I groaned, no please don't.

"Michael! Don't embarass her" Candice she punched him playfully, "but really Nin, you're not that good at hiding your emotions and how could you hide it from me?!"

"I'm - I don't know-"

"Fine whatever come on let's go to the Wish Bar I feel like dancing all night" Candice winked. I chuckled and went to Jo's car.

******************************

Ian's POV

The night was great.

I looked down and saw Andrea breathing heavily as she laid on my chest.

Damn that was amazing.

"Hey babe?" She said kissing my abs.

"Hm?" I stroked her hair.

"Do you think I can go to Australia with you and your friends?"

Shit, that was the thing I was afraid of.

"Of course Andy, you're my girlfriend i'm sure they'll say yes" I kissed her head.

"You sure? Nina might be jealous though, cause you know you once dated..." She said sitting up.

I sighed, "yes we did. In the past, we're good friends now, i'm sure she won't mind at all"

"Okay" She giggled.

Ugh Nina...

How do you always find your way back to my head?