Chapter 6: Study

I hope the last chapter was to everybody's satisfaction! Here's another for you all ❤️

Enjoy!

Emma put a bag of microwavable popcorn in as she freshened up, getting ready for Killian to come over.

By the time it was done, Emma had changed into comfortable sweats and a tank top, hair thrown into a messy bun, and her study materials set on the table in front of the couch.

She pulled the popcorn out of the microwave and poured it out of the bag into a bowl, mixing in milk duds so they'd get all melty.

Just as she'd set the bowl on the table, there was a knock on the dorm door.

-----

Killian wanted to wear something comfortable, but not something too relaxed...

He got out a pair of baggy pants and a t-shirt and grabbed his math materials.

"Where to?" Robin asked as Killian walked out of his room, ready to leave.

"Emma's. I'm helping her study for her maths test tomorrow," Killian replied, grabbing a bunch of cocoa packets. He remembered she'd mentioned being out of them.

"Emma's, huh? How is it going with her?" Robin asked with a smirk.

Killian smiled at her name, stuffing the cocoa packets into his bag.

"I kissed her today," Killian answered, his smile growing.

"Did you?" Robin commented, trying to hide his grin.

"Aye. She was rambling. Cut her off."

"And? Are you two finally together or...?

"I don't really know. What I do know is that I care about her. Oh and David finally got it through his thick head to bring on the hell because I won't hurt her," Killian explained.

"Well, I'm happy for you. Send my regards to Emma," Robin replied, sending Killian on his way.

He left his dorm numbered 108 and walked down the hall until he reached Emma's, number 128.

Killian knocked gently on the door then stepped back slightly as he waited.

Inside, Emma smiled, knowing it was Killian.

She set the popcorn bowl on the table and opened the door greeting Killian with a warm smile.

"Hey, come right in," she said, stepping aside. He smiled right back, thanked her, and set his materials beside hers on the couch.

As they settled on the couch, Killian pulled out the cocoa packets with a grin. Emma squeeled, her face lighting up. She snatched one right out of his hand and ran into the kitchen to make it.

"I cannot believe you brought me cocoa," Emma said, taking a sip as she sat beside him on the couch.

"You're quite welcome. Where's Mary-Margret?" Killian asked.

"She's spending the night with friends," Emma answered with a frown.

Killian nodded and they got down to work.