Track six: Death.

What is happening? Am I dead?

I wake up from what looks like my bed; but only darker. Everything in my room is like I left it yesterday; except that weird feeling of 'darkness'. I turn on my lamp but it didn't seem to work, I turn on my ceiling fan which didn't work either. What's going on?

I step outside my room and into the hall; I hear faint sobs of Michael coming from the bathroom; something in my stomach seemed to drop as I saw the sight before my eyes.

It was Michael;

Holding

My dead body;

My body's as pale as a vampire's and you could see my cuts and bruises slowly matching my skin color. Michael's on his knees slowly cradling my body in his arms crying "it's my fault" in the crook of my neck. I step back looking at my reflection; a ghost is what I am, a girl in a white bed gown, and brushed shiny hair appearing in the reflection of the mirror. Is this really me?

Michael's sobs become louder and louder as he sees the bandage on my arm he put on the previous night. "Please, I'm sorry." He whispers; he takes out my cellphone on the back of my jean pocket and dials 911.

"My-She-Help!" He stammers into the phone; looking at him shatters my heart into even more millions of pieces. I come to touch his arm but only feeling a vapour as the whole scene before me disappears.

I'm now in a familiar street; a street oh so familiar. I see a woman; Cathy, whom walks by right past me and into the "therapy place" as Michael would call it. I follow her into her office as sobs too escape her mouth. She sits down in her chai with her desk in front of her; she throws her face in her palms. I observe her carefully as she pulls out something in her bag; folders and a pack of cigarettes. She pulls out one 'roll' and puts it up to her mouth lighting it up with her lighter and softly cries.

I turn my body seeing that watching her gives me a strange feeling.

I am dead; I know I am, but is this really what I want?

I run out her door without a tear escaping my eyes and enter a room where I had to look around twice before knowing exactly where I was: Luke's room. I wander about in his room looking at every single detail in it reminded me of us. My heart nearly stops as Luke stumbles in a room with a half drunken beer bottle in his hand and a picture frame; he throws himself onto his bed lying on his back and stares at his frame. I take a closer look realizing it was a picture of me in the frame.

"I never meant to hurt you; I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he repeats over and over again; I shut my eyes hoping I'd turn up in a different place like previously before; but what I'm seeing now is way worse.

"I've always loved Belle you know? She was like the family I've never had." Michael croaks to the microphone in front of everyone I knew in the funeral home.

"I promised to her one day that I'd take her someplace where she'd have a family of her own; a husband, and a couple kids. You know? Where I'd visit her with my family and we'd both embarrass our kids in public; but it seems I broke that promise." Michael cried; he looked to my casquette where my dead body was laid and continued

"I'm sorry that she took her own life for something-" I can't before I knew it I was running, and I never felt more alive. I feel like I could run for miles and never could get tired. I end up at this little house with one light open.

I suddenly run as I hear the voice of Michael echoing the halls of the house. I find him in the bathroom curled up into a ball on the floor holding a handful of pills and two pictures: one of me and him and one of a young lady kissing him. I flinch as he yells "THANKS FOR THE FUCKING life STACY!" and swallows the handful in his mouth. I jump on him but it was no use;

My hands were fading,

So were my arms;

And before I knew it

I was slowly fading away at the sight of my best friend committing suicide.

-

No. I can't be dead. I can't be.

Think again twat. The voice inside me says

"Get-"before I could say anything it interrupts me

Too late, I knew you weren't strong enough; you were always weak. I thought you could get rid of me I did believe in you; but look at you now. Dead.

Nothing makes any sense; what are you trying to say? I ask the voice.

I was told to do that; to see if you could "pass" but that didn't seem to work did it? Look, for all I know-

What do you mean pass?

TO SEE IF YOU COULD OVERCOME THE DARKNESS YOU, YOURSELF MADE. BUT YOU COULDN'T YOU COULD CAUSE ALL THESE SUICIDES WITH YOU LITTLE STUNT. Could?

What do you mean could?

So many questions; it means, that death of Michael you was a vision dumbass; I never thought you were so stupid. You have a choice, you see if you choose to say here and watch over of what becomes of your death you can; but you can also go back. I don't protest; I just wait patiently for her to continue.

Go back to the hospital where your being taken 'care of' your heart's still beating it's just you who crazy. So what do you say?

If I let myself die; Michael gets hurt too?

But if I don't I'd be living a life of hell.

Time's ticking princess; you only have an amount of time to choose.

I choose...

***

I HOPE ITS NOT TOO CONFUSING BUT Y'ALL ARE SMART :)

DOES THIS STORY SUCK? 'CAUSE I CAN STOP IF YOU WANT ME TO...

ANYWAYS WE ALL GOT 1000 READS!!!! HUG YO COMPUTER SCREEN NOW BUZZERS 'CAUSE I MADE YOU PART OF 'THIS' FAMILY. :)

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A TERRIBLE STORYLINE BUT I BELEIVED IN IT AND SO DID YOU :)

I LOVE YOU ALL;

YOU DONT NEED A GOAL;