Track twenty-seven

You guys are reallY going to hate me at the end of thIs CHAPTER OMg. I apologize in advance.

(Oh I'm skipping after Luke comes into her room w/ the ppl, it was just informing her to stay away from him k bye. enjoy the chapter.. not really OOPS)
.
.
"Don't you see it?"

"See what?"

"That I'm broken."

"No, all I see is a pretty face with a sad smile."
.
.

"Hello Lu-Kent." I say carefully as he nervously adjusts his seating position, running his fingers through his hair.

"Bella." he says not making eye contact, his dark blue eyes looking around the not so crowded space. The social room was not filled with many people as there was usually but many patients were allowed for a walk around the back.

The nurses were close to Luke, as he fidgeted around his seat. The circles under his eyes were darker than before, I'm guessing he hasn't slept, but I don't blame him -no one really does in here.

The brown yet light strand of hair falls in front of my face, me slowly putting it behind my ear as I notice Luke watching. I stop and look at him as he quickly looks away as if I didn't catch him.

I smile and open my mouth to speak but Ashton comes in with a big bright smile-as per usual.

"Morning Bella...Kent" He says glaring at Luke as he takes a seat in my chair with me having to move a little bit over.

Luke eyes us as he tries to keep his eyes on the ground, his eyes are low, glaring at Ashton with the same look.

Ashton wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him as he lowly chuckles.

"So, Kent. How are you liking the centre?" Luke's eyes trails up to the arm around my shoulder as he blinks rapidly.

"I-I'm fine. This place is nice." He stutters and I glare at Ashton who's jaw is clenched his eyes still darting at Luke who was changing his position on the chair.

I nudge Ashtons chest as he quickly looks down at me giving me a grin then looking back up at Luke.

"Are you two.." he looks up at me as his eyes were looking down at the ground and Ashton speaks up.

"No we are not, Bella and I are just.." he trails off and I look at Ashton who's eyes were now focused out at the window, watching the patients walk around with nurses out in the sun.

"Just?" Luke shakily says as he runs his tongue over his lip ring.

Ashton doesn't speak, as if he were lost in thought. And then I notice his heart beating faster against side.

That's when I realize that he was going through a memory. I've never seen one coming from another person, but I'm guessing this was one of Ashton's good memories. He faintly smiles, his eyes lighting up as if it were ignited with fireworks., Luke interrupting his little moment.

"If you two would like to excuse me, I-i want to go for a walk" he stands up straightening up his white uniform-still wondering why it was a different colour from the rest "can we please go for a walk?" He turns toward his nurse and the young blonde smiles brightly at him as she nods-blushing.

The two walk away as the other three nurses stay behind, talking to each other as they eye Ashton who was still at his moment.

"Ashton" I whisper not looking at him. But he doesn't hear me so I give him a nudge "what was it about?" I say with a smile, knowing we both always shared our memories.