Track 32 (Last)

Tracklist

Breathe Me - Sia

Never Say Never - The Fray

The End of All Things - Panic! At the Disco

Love the way you Lie Part 2 - Skylar Grey

Kiss you inside out - Hedley (hedley is the greatest band ok)

Invincible - Hedley

Beside You - 5 Seconds of Summer

All Apologies - Nirvana..

9:00 PM

"Bella get up!" I woke up in complete shock, someone was shaking me awake, my heart quickening in pace. The figure didn't stop shaking me until I was finally up and looking around to find Luke with his eyes wide.

"What? What's going on?" I rub my eyes with the back of my hand as his breathing increases.

"A-Ashton"

My heart completely stops. After last week, I didn't believe the words coming from Luke's mouth, no -I didn't ask Ashton personally, but the hints were suspicious and obvious. Each day he'd act different, like he was beaten, his eye covered in make-up and the way he was always with the "Head of the Centre"

He rarely spoke about their times together, every time I'd ask he'd completely change the subject. And that lead to Luke's theory, well that's not really what he so called it, he said it was the truth, but no one knows until evidence happens.

I still have no idea why I'm trusting Luke, but I am. Cathy told me we were leaving soon, that a lot of the workers were onto us but I just kept quiet. Luke and I grown close when Ashton goes to "Therapy" He speaks about the past, the holes I haven't yet filled out.

He'd almost accidentally talks about Michael, but when he does he immediately regrets it, his face flushes and he quickly covers his mouth after saying his name.

After days, of telling him that it was fine, he still doesn't think so. So we end in awkward conversation usually until some other patient comes and asks us to play monopoly with them.

That's the other thing.

The patients.

It scares me how vulnerable they are, how oblivious they are to the fact that they are all just experiments to man-kind, but here they are thinking they are coming home in just a few weeks.

Luke is still having to pretend he was still Kent, and people still buy it. I'm surprised to realize all the idiots here, wouldn't they at least check on us?

"What? What did Ashton do? Are you okay?!" I almost yell as I cup his face trying to see if he had any injuries anywhere. HE shakes his head from my grip as he steps back gulping quickly as his body bounces up and down in complete anxiety.

He points toward the door as he grabs my hand quickly, pulling me toward the hallway running from him. I look back as I notice; it was Ashton, it's him! He wasn't running but he wasn't close either he was a safe far distance from the two of us. My heart beats faster and faster as Luke turns the corner, quickly pushing me into a room.

"Bella. Listen to me" He quickly but quietly says as he pulls the metal vent off from the ground "It's not safe, you need to leave. I'll keep him away." My eyes start to water as I hear Ashton yelling from the distance

"Kent! Bella!" He shouts and I jump as Luke starts to push me down into the vent.

"I'm not stupid, Kent." and that's when I lose it, tears were streaming down my cheeks, as Luke's eyes started to get glossy. "I know you're here, and I know you know now so get the fuck out of wherever the hell you are!"