Track twenty-nine

(Spam me with comments and questions and I'll reply because I'm really bored hehe enjoy the chapter!)

And the thingy down below is just to show contrast BLAH blah I suk @ writing ok

.
.
"You should leave now when you have the chance" I whisper as Luke looks at me confusingly

"Why?"

"So I don't have to see your disappointed face when you get to know the real me."

"I don't care."

.
.
"You never really loved me did you?"

"No"
.
.

"He didn't tell you? I didn't?" Cathy's questions shooting at me

She is paces back and forth as she looks around.

"Why didn't he tell you in the first place! Why didn't i?" She mumbles like a mad man

"Tell me what?" I as she walks to the sink grabbing a glass of water

"Luke" she swallows her drink "knew the whole time"

She puts her drink down and quickly walks over to me as she kneels putting her arm on my shoulder.

"I don't know why I didn't tell you" she blinks "I thought he would have, or I should have sooner."

"So Luke knew the entire time and didn't tell me?" I don't know what to say but she nods

"Michael, Luke, and I we both came up with a plan. While we were away we needed someone to look after you. Luke had made himself to the point where he couldn't live without you. It wasn't hard for him to act this way considering he already was like this, but he didn't eat, sleep, talk." she listed on and then sat next to me "Liz had knew about a 'rehabilitation' centre but Henry didn't want Luke to go.. he didn't want the world famous Doctor Hemmings to have a lunatic son." her eye brows furrowed as she spoke "But Luke pushed Liz's boundries to the point she couldn't take him anymore, she sent him here, Karen had given him a pill where they would store his memories..so when they would wipe him, it would make the machines believe he had lost his memory...but he hadn't"

I looked at her confusingly and she put her glasses up on her head and softly smiled

"He slipped an orange pill in your food tray the night before he was exposed to the patients- releasing your memories of love and hate" she looked down at the ground and smiled as she crossed one leg over the other "he knew you would remember all the good in him, but he also knew of the bad. He knew...but took the risk." She looked up at me as I tried to fit the pieces together.

"Our original plan was to have Luke with you, we had blue prints of the whole centre and he and Michael had found a way out. Karen had made pills, just in case any of you had got into trouble. And when the time was right he and you both would have escaped."

"Why didnt we? Where were you? Why did you leave?" I cry out with all these questions but didn't answer a single one. She slowly takes her glasses off the top of her head and slides them up from the bridge of her nose

"You have to ask him the sweetie." she tries her best to smile as my throat aches

"Why didn't he tell me?"

"I think he was afraid."

-

"Hey Bella" Ashton nudges me as I smile up at him

"Why are you all fancy today?" I ask him as his hair was combed and his clothes were all new

"Why not?" He grins as he points toward the outside windows the snow falling up upon the ground.