Clave meeting

Magnus and Alec travelled to Idris for a clave meeting neither of them wanted to go to. It was the yearly one where lots of Shadowhunters and some downworlders had to come to. It was always really long. Last year it was seven hours long. Also Magnus and Alec were not aloud to sit beside each other for some of it. Half way through the shadowhunters and downworlders from the same area gathers together, that's when they can sit beside each other again. They walked into the hall together and Alec went over to Jace, Izzy and Clary while Magnus walked over to Caterina. Ten minutes later they had to take their seats. Alec walked past Magnus and winked with a small smile one his face. Magnus smiled to himself and took his seat beside Catarina. After three longs hours of Magnus inspecting his nails and tapping the table the shadowhunters and downworlders joined. Magnus immediately set if to find Alec in the crowd. He saw him talking to Jace and walked up behind him. "Hola guapo." He whispered in his ear. Alec chuckled and kissed Magnus' cheek. "I wanna go home, I'm so tired and I think my makeup is going to get ruined somehow."
"Magnus how is your makeup going to get ruined?"
"I'll cry of boredom." Alec rolled his eyes and smiled. They took their seats with the other shadowhunters and downworlders in the New York area. Again Magnus got bored and started playing with Alec's hand and sleeves. The meeting went on for another three hours and Magnus had to be shaken by Alec to stay awake a couple of times. When the meeting was finally over Alec stood up and held his hand out for Magnus who took it gladly.
Magnus and Alec were walking back to Magnus' house, the house for the warlock representative, when it started to rain heavily. "I told you my makeup would be ruined somehow!" Alec laughed and started running. "Alexander I don't run!" Alec smiled at him, lifted him and started running again. Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec's neck and hid his face in Alec's chest.
When they got to the house Alec put Magnus down and raked his hand through his wet hair. Magnus went straight to the mirror to check his makeup, nothing was different. Magnus looked surprised then smiled. He looked at his hair and his face fell a bit but not completely. "Alexander, you saved me!" Magnus said dramatically.
Alec put his hands on Magnus' waist and pulled him closer, "Do I get a reward?" Magnus kissed him and nipped his lip before pulling away, "Definitely."......