The secret

Magnus had a secret.
He has been hiding it for centuries.
He finally managed to lock it away deep in his mind but it came back one day Alec got home from work.
"Magnus, you here?" Alec called.
"In here." Magnus shouted from the sofa.
Alec walked towards him, kissed his cheek and sat down. "So how was your day?" Magnus asked.
"We found a dead shadowhunter, suicide apparently." Magnus paled a little but not enough for Alec to notice, "Jumped of a building, something really bad must have happened in his life for it to come to that."
"Obviously."
"Magnus are you alright?"
"Go."
"What?"
"I said GO, leave please."
Magnus snapped his fingers and the door opened. Alec sighed and walked out.
He didn't see Magnus cry. Magnus didn't see the 'Please call me' text from Alec through his tears.

Alec slept at the institute confused and worried about Magnus. Why had he just snapped. He tried calling him a couple of times but he never answered.

Magnus barely slept that night with nightmares. When he woke up he reached for Alec but he found was the cat. Magnus began to cry again and just wished Alec was here. It wasn't Alec's fault, he didn't even know. Magnus picked picked up the phone and even though it was 3:30am he called Alec.

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing. It was Magnus. I didn't care that it was 3:30 in the morning. I answered it quickly, "Magnus are you okay?"
"No, I know it's early but can you come back, I need you Alexander." Magnus was sobbing.
"I'm coming okay, I'll be there as soon as I can."

I'm so so sorry I haven't posted anything in ages. I've been so busy with exams and feile.
There will be another part to this story but do you want pamper session part two first or the secret part two
❤️