Nightmare part 2

Magnus was sitting on Alec's lap on the sofa when they decided to go to bed. Magnus fell beck onto the bed as if he didn't have sleep for months. He sat up against the pillows. "You know," Magnus said, "I don't believe we finished our make out session earlier."
"Neither do I." Alec climbed into bed beside Magnus. Magnus smiled at him and leaned in. Alec cupped Magnus' face as they kissed. Magnus' hands found their way under Alec's shirt and they broke apart to quickly remove it. Magnus moved his lips to Alec's neck and made sure to leave a mark. Magnus snapped his fingers and his shirt disappeared.
They heard a knock at the door, "Papa can I come in?"
"Of course baby." Magnus opened the door with his magic. Alec pulled the covers up a tiny bit more. Max's eyes were filled with tears and he was clutching his matching blue teddy bear. Alec got out of bed and scooped him up, "Is everything ok Max?"
"I had a nightmare." Max sniffed.
"Aww Max, do you wanna sleep in here tonight?" Max nodded, "Can I have to middle?"
"Of course little Blueberry." Alec set Max in Magnus' arms and got into bed. Magnus stroked Max's arm and kissed his cheek, "Goodnight baby."
"Night Papa, night Daddy."
"Goodnight Max."
'Sorry' Magnus mouthed at Alec. 'It's okay' Alec mouthed back.

Sorry it's so short😳    So did you like Max? Should he be in more chapters?
Also tell me, if you watch the show, what you think about the Malec-Madzie situation. Ya know the one where everyone wants them to adopt her?
I personally hate it. It's way to early and I like little Blueberry and Rafe better.
#minirant
❤️