Makeover part 2

Magnus woke up with Alec's arm around him. For a moment he was confused then remembered Alec had two days off. Magnus checked the clock, 8:30. Magnus usually got up at this time but decided to wait for Alec to get up rather than wake him. He always had to get up early all the time, might as well let him lie in. Magnus felt goosebumps rise on his arms and pulled the blanket up to his shoulder. Alec pulled Magnus closer to himself and kissed his shoulder, "What time is it?"
"8:30 you can go back sleep." Alec leaned his head against Magnus' shoulder and fell back asleep.

Alec woke up an hour and a half later. Magnus turned around to face him. "Good morning."
"G'morning." Alec wasn't fully awake yet and looked funny enough. Magnus smiled and planted a kiss on his boyfriends lips. "Are you gonna get up?" Magnus asked.
"Yeah ok." Alec climbed out of bed with his boyfriend and followed him to the kitchen.
"Magnus, how bored were you yesterday?" Asked Alec admiring the apartment.
"Extremely. Pancake?"
"Sure." Alec took the large pancake from Magnus.
Later after breakfast Magnus and Alec were cuddled up together on the hammock. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" Magnus asked.
"Okay."
"Which one?"
"Surprise me."
Alec regretted that after watching two hours of Glee instead of a movie. Although he had to admit the guy Mike was pretty hot. Not nearly as hot as Magnus though, he lacked sparkles (and gayness). Alec had his arms around Magnus, who was basically lying on top of him, and wasn't watching the show when he realised Magnus had fallen asleep. Alec smiled and kissed his forehead. About half an hour later Magnus woke up, "Did I miss anything?"
"No, I paused it for you."
"Thank you Alexander." Magnus started to get up but it turns out it's not easy to get out of a hammock with another person in it. Magnus ended up tipping the hammock and bit Alec and Magnus fell off it. Alec landed on gracefully while Magnus hit the floor hard (stupid, sexy, nephilim and their quick reflexes) thought Magnus. Alec helped Magnus up. "I'm sorry about that Alexander." Alec chuckled, "Don't worry about it." Alec kissed Magnus' cheek. "Can you imagine what you would be doing if you didn't have a day off?"
"Probably training." Magnus pulled out onto his balcony. Alec did have to admit there was a nice view. Magnus sat on the edge and Alec wrapped his arms around him from behind and rested his chin on Magnus' shoulder.
Alec didn't want to leave Magnus ever again. Magnus leaned his head against Alec's and enjoyed the view, with Alec's arms around him.