Scars

In this chapter the shapeshifting rune has a different ability. It can also change just a part of someone's body.

"Alexander I have told you so much about my past, you must have one thing you can tell me."
"I'm sorry to disappoint you Mags but growing up my life was completely boring, nothing ever happened." Magnus sighed and rested his head on Alec's shoulder again. When Magnus' attention was focused back on the tv Alec unconsciously  gazed at his arm.
——————————————————
Alec became more and more distant to Magnus. He didn't sleep, he randomly gazed at his arm. At first Magnus thought it was stress from work but Alec always told him about that. Now Alec barely said a word.  One night Magnus decided to follow Alec out. He waited for Alec to leave then got dressed and tracked him. He followed Alec to a small bridge deep into a park Magnus didn't even know existed. The bridge was over a tiny river. Alec stood in the middle of the bridge, looking down at the water. Magnus watched him for a while and when he realised Alec wasn't going to do anything he walked towards him. "Alexander?" Alec's head snapped around and he quickly wiped a tear from his face. "Hey Magnus."
"Alexander please tell me what's wrong." Magnus reached Alec and held his hands, "You know you can tell me anything." Magnus looked into Alec's vulnerable eyes. Alec sighed and looked at his arms. "When I was about fifteen a lot of pressure was put on me to be perfect. Jace was standing out to everyone and I was always in his shadow. My mother and father even started telling me to start trying to find girls that I could settle down with, someone who I could have kids with and pass on the family name. Around that time I also starting realising I was gay, which scared me. Eventually it all became to much. I came here in the middle of the night thinking that nobody would find me. I took a dagger with me." Magnus held his breath knowing what was coming next, tears forming in his eyes and tears already rolling down Alec's cheek. Alec turned away from Magnus, he couldn't bear seeing the look on his face, "I slit my wrists." Alec said quietly. Magnus felt a tear roll down his cheek, "I would have died if Jace hadn't noticed I was gone." Tears were streaming down Alec and Magnus' face now. Alec took out his stele and ran it over the shapeshifting rune. His forearms rippled and Magnus didn't notice the difference until his flipped them over. His forearms both had two ugly scars. Magnus couldn't imagine the pain that must have caused Alec. The amount of will power it must have taken for Alec to do that must have been massive. The thought only made Magnus cry harder. Alec, his Alec, who Magnus loves with all his heart, had done this to himself because of everyone else. Magnus felt suddenly extremely protective over him, Magnus wanted to hide him from the world. Magnus ran his fingers over the scars and felt a tear drop onto his hand. He looked up to see Alec looking completely broken, tears flowing down his face. Magnus flung his arms around Alec, holding him a closely as possible. Alec buried his face in Magnus' neck and held onto Magnus. "Alexander, you are perfect, I want you to know that."
Alec was shaking now so Magnus made a portal back to their apartment. They lay in bed, Magnus holding Alec to his chest, "I love you Alexander, so so much."
"I love you too, thank you for listening to me."
"If you ever want to talk, about anything, I promise I'll be there to listen." Magnus kissed Alec's temple as they both fell asleep.

Okay, so I uploaded, that's something. Thank you guys for reading. I hope you liked it. As always leave a comment, or tell me any requests you want. Also the trailer was amazing, just saying. But I don't know if I can wait until April 3rd😭. But Harry's takeover👌🏻👌🏻. That picture of Matt killed me and Harry/Magnus looks amazing😌😌 Ugh I won't last until April
❤️