Morning routine

Waking up, Alec felt a weight in his stomach. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was more relaxing. Alec looked down to see Magnus sleeping on his chest. Alec smiled and ran his fingers through Magnus' hair. He looked so vulnerable like this. Alec wrapped his arms around him, almost as if that could keep him safe from the rest of the world. Alec kissed Magnus' forehead and rested his head against the pillows again. Magnus began to stir in his sleep and his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." Alec whispered.
"G'moring." Magnus said sleepily. He snuggled closer to Alec's chest and wrapped his arms tighter around him. Alec giggled then shut his mouth and went red. Magnus slowly looked up a Alec a grin growing on his face. "Alexander, are you ticklish?"
"What- no!" Alec's blush deepened.
"So I guess you won't mind if I did this?" Magnus poked Alec's sides and he started squirming. Magnus tickled him more and Alec burst out laughing, "No- stop!" Alec said through gasps. Magnus finally stopped and let Alec catch his breath, "I'm gonna have fun with that." Magnus laughed. Alec shook his head and sighed, "I'm gonna go take a shower."
"Mind if I join?" Magnus asked giving Alec his best puppy eyes.
"Yea okay."
Magnus followed Alec into the shower, turned it in then grabbed the sandalwood shampoo. He started rubbing it into Alec's hair. When it was washed out Alec did the same for Magnus. Magnus was washing Alec's chest when he had and idea. He moved further down and started rubbing the soap into Alec's sides. Alec giggled and laughed again, a sound which Magnus thought could never grow old.

Alec started to make breakfast, mixing the pancake batter in a bowl and pouring it into a pan. Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec's waist from behind and kissed his neck, "We're lucky you know how to cook."
"I know." Alex chuckled, imagining Izzy cooking for them. Alec put the pancakes onto plates and set the butter and syrup out. When they both finished Magnus spoke, "That was lovely, thank you Alexander."
"Your welcome." Alec checked the time, "We should get dressed."
"Yea I know." Magnus sighed and followed Alec to the bedroom. Alec took about twenty seconds to pick his outfit, but Magnus spent about five minutes in front of the wardrobe and another five choosing from the three he took out of it. Alec went to brush his teeth when Magnus was getting changed. He walked back into the room and Magnus was just putting on his eyeliner. He was wearing tight black leather pants and a loose red shirt. Alec put his hand gently between Magnus' shoulder blades, "You look amazing,"
"Thank you, I have clients today so I have to dress appropriately."
"I have to go but I'll see you later okay?" Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec and rested his head against Alec's chest. Alec kissed the top of Magnus' head. Magnus looked up and kissed Alec's lips. Alec pulled away and was walking out the door when Magnus shouted, "I love you!"
"I love you too!!" Alec shouted through the door.

Hi guys, I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I'm having a hard time thinking of what to write. If you have any suggestions please comment it. I hope you liked this chapter.
❤️