Magnus to the rescue!

The Izzy in this story isn't really like the Izzy in the show or books, she broke up with someone and instead of being well... Izzy about it, she is in pieces... Does that make sense? I hope so.

Alec and Izzy were sitting in a booth at Taki's. Izzy was crying and drinking her chocolate milkshake and eating her chocolate bar, "What is wrong with me? What did I do wrong?!" Izzy sobbed. Alec wrapped his arms around her, slightly uncomfortable, he didn't really know what to do in this situation, "You did nothing wrong Iz, he's just an ass."
Izzy hid her face in Alec's chest as Magnus walked in, probably to get coffee. He saw them and began walking over when Alec shook his head. Magnus probably didn't want to be around this. 'Breakup' he mouthed at Magnus. Magnus gasped and rushed over. He scooted to the other side of Izzy and wrapped his arms around her, "Oh Isabelle, it's okay, I know how you feel and it will get better but for now I know exactly what you need." Izzy turned to Magnus and rested her head on his shoulder, "What could possibly make me feel better right now?"
"Shopping then ice cream and a movie."
"Alec's no fun when we're shopping." Izzy sobbed. Alec looked offended then gave a 'fair enough' look.
"I'll take you shopping!" Magnus pulled out his credit card.
"Really?!"
"Of course."
"Thank you Magnus," Izzy gave Magnus a hug before turning to Alec, "Thank you Alec but you can go home now-" Magnus cut in, "Oh no no no, we're going to buy so much that you'll need Alec to carry some of the bags, plus I want to buy some things aswell so he can carry mine also." Izzy laughed, "Well Alec I guess your coming!"
"Great." Alec said sarcastically.
"To the mall!!" Shouted Magnus and grabbed Izzy's hand, pulling her out of the booth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alec followed Magnus and Izzy around all day, holding clothes for them to try on and carrying bags. Alec looked at Magnus with all the fondness in the world as he was helping Izzy pick out and outfit and telling her how the ass who broke up with her absolutely hates himself right now. When Izzy went to try on her three new outfits Alec sat down in a small chair outside the changing rooms. Magnus got a picture from Izzy sent to his phone, "Perfect!!" Alec smiled at his boyfriend who defied all odds and made Izzy happy when she was the way she was this morning. Usually no one can cheer her up for days when she gets like this. "What are you looking at?" Magnus asked with a teasing edge to his voice. "Nothing." Alec blushed. Magnus sat down on Alec's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck, "I haven't even got a chance to say hello to you today, hello."
"Hi." Alec laughed and kissed Magnus.
"I think you can guess why I don't want to be like this in front of her."
"Yeah I get it."
"I'm sorry about asking you carry all the bags as well."
"I don't mind, as long as it means that my boyfriend has new outfits to look amazing in." Magnus chuckled, "You flatter me Alexander." Magnus gave Alec one more kiss before standing up as Izzy came out of the changing rooms, "I think I want all of them."
"Great let's go." Magnus payed for the outfits and one of his own. He handed one bag to Alec and held one himself.
Turns out that was the last shop they visited other than the grocery store.
"So Izzy, what's your favourite ice cream?" Magnus asked.
"Umm... Cookie Dough!" Magnus bought the ice cream and told Izzy to come back to his and Alec's apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So the movie selection is 21 dresses, mean girls or clueless."
"Mean Girls definitely."
The movie went by with Alec finding excuses to leave, Magnus telling him to stay and Izzy happily eating her ice cream.
When the movie finished Izzy sighed, "I should probably get back to the institute or mom will flip." They all said their goodbyes and Izzy thanked Magnus. When Izzy left Magnus sighed and closed his eyes, "I'm exhausted."
"Well you did just do some major shopping and comforting." Alec wrapped his arm around Magnus' waist and lead him to the bedroom. Ten minutes later they were both lying in bed, Magnus wrapped in Alec's arms. "Thank you Magnus, for doing that for Izzy, your honestly the only one that can cheer her up when she's like that."
"Yeah, well I've been through what she's going through, I know what she needed."
"By the way tomorrow your not leaving my side, I was with you all day I couldn't even talk to you." Magnus laughed and kissed Alec's chest, "Fine with me." He said before kissing Alec on the lips.
"Goodnight Magnus."
"Goodnight Alexander." Magnus snuggled closer to Alec and closed his eyes

Did you like it? I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. Is anybody else like Izzy in this. I know I can be like this on certain days. Everyone hates me on those days😅
❤️