The secret part 2

Alec burst through the door of the apartment and jogged to the bedroom. He stopped outside the bedroom and heard soft crying coming from inside. He opened the door slowly and stepped inside. Magnus was curled up and there were tears falling down his cheeks. Alec rushed over, pulled Magnus into his lap and rocked him back and forth. Magnus buried his face in Alec's chest and let it all out. Eventually Magnus stopped crying and his breathing slowed. He fell asleep in Alec's lap. Alec panted a kiss on his forehead and sat back against the headboard.

Magnus woke up with Alec's arms around him. He was still sitting on his lap now with a blanket around them. Magnus checked the clock, 9:17am. Magnus rested his head on Alec's shoulder and pulled the blanket up higher.

Alec woke up ten minutes later and kissed Magnus softly. "Alexander I'm so sorry for kicking you out, I just..."
"Magnus, what's wrong you can tell me anything."
"You were talking about the suicide and I just snapped. My mother killed herself."
"Magnus I'm so sorry, I didn't..."
Magnus' eyes began to fill with tears, "Its okay you didn't know, but the she killed herself because of me, because of what I am. When she found out what my cat eyes meant she did it." Silent tears ran down Magnus' face. Alec pulled him closer and rubbed gentle circles into his back, "I'm so sorry Magnus, I love you."
"I love you too, can you stay with me?"
"Always."

Everyone okay? That was hard to write tbh. I hope you liked it. I promise the next one will be fluff. It's pamper day part 2.
❤️