Clumsy

"Magnus, I need your help!"
"What is it?" Magnus appeared in the doorway. Alec looked a bit frantic and nervous.
"There is a clave dinner dance and it's very formal," Alec began, "all of the institute leaders have to do a dance at the start and I don't know how to dance." Alec spoke very quickly. Magnus chuckled and moved closer to Alec, "You want me to teach you to dance?"
"Uh- Yeah." Alec was blushing now and looking at the floor. Magnus clicked his fingers and music played. He rested his hand on Alec's shoulder and took his hand, "Put you hand on my waist." Alec did as he was told. "Okay so just follow me." Magnus started moving his feet and was doing okay until he somehow tripped and landed on the floor, taking Magnus with him. "I'm so sorry." Alec apologised. Magnus just laughed and stood back up. Alec stood up and they got back into position. Magnus taught Alec the basic foot work and then tried teaching him how to twirl his partner. "Your partner will do most of the work but just raise your hand up." Alec looked so concentrated then. Magnus twirled, then tried to start moving again. It was too sudden for Alec who tripped over his feet again. They landed in a heap again. Alec sighed and buried his face in Magnus' neck. Magnus rubbed Alec back and laughed. They just stayed there for a while. When they stood up again Alec looked more loose and ready. He was really good for just learning. When the music stopped Magnus spoke up, "I think everybody will be complementing your dancing." Alec laughed, "Thanks for teaching me."
"Well I didn't want you to come back injured." Alec faked being offended and turned around to walk away. Magnus laughed and jumped on his back, "Where do you think you're going?" Alec lifted Magnus to the sofa and dropped him there. Alec lay beside him and wrapped his arms around him.

Thank you @RickRiordanFanfic for requesting this.
I know I haven't been uploading and I'm sorry. I wasn't really having fun writing anymore and it kinda felt like a chore so I stopped for a while. I hope I can get back to writing now.
Thank you for taking time to read this
❤️